Who's The Mastermind?

Kazuhikos pov

"Ok our information should be in here" kichi slammed down a thick looking book titled "history of japperwok island"

"Are you sure there'll be anything about the past killing game in this book?" Pekoya looked at her sceptically.

"Sure I'm sure. Tragedies like the killing game are bound to grab peoples attention" Kichi insisted.

"That says alot about humanity" Kaizan muttered.

"Ok move aside" I took a seat and quickly scanned through the book.

"Are you sure you should be reading it?" Aiya asked "We should give it to a fast reader like saiko"

"My reading skills are fine!" I snapped before turning my attention back to the book "I'm the one reading so shut up and-oh" my eyes landed on something interesting.

"What what!" Kichi shook my shoulders.

"It's a passage about the japperwok island killing game" I gently peeled her hands away.

"Well what do you know. I guess you were right little lady" Kaizan ruffled her hair.

"Hey don't touch my hair idiot-chan!" She glared at him.

"Who are you calling an idiot!"

"Who else is standing here idiot-chan!"

"Can we please focus" I shook my head at there bickering.

"What does it say kazuhiko?" saiko leaned over my shoulder.

"It says that the japperwok killing game consisted of fifteen students and one ai"

"AI! You mean a robot like uncle kiibo?" Kichi tilted her head.

"Your uncles a- nevermind" I shook my head "anyway it continues saying that the fifteen students were remnants of despair sent here to be reformed but it went terribly wrong. One by one they were killed off until six survivors faced off against junko enoshima and won"

"Then junko enoshima can't be the mastermind. She's already dead" Pekoya shook her head.

"Then who's the mastermind?" Aiya asked.

"That's what we're going to find out" I said determedly. We're on the time limit. We've only got one shot. It's now or never.