A Night Together

Smut warning

Fuyuhikos pov

I dragged kazuichi up the stairway, my movement was wobbly and my head was fuzzy. Fuck what was in that punch!?

"What are we doing here fuyu?" Kazuichi asked as I shoved him into the bedroom.

"I can't go home like this and neither can you. We're going to spend the night at this motel" I explained.

"Wow fuyus so smart!" He giggled "I hope you're paying though cause I'm broke-" at that moment the dumbass tripped and grabbed onto me as we fell on the bed.

Our faces were inches apart. Kazuichis cheeks glowed red "fuyu-"

I cut him off with a kiss. A passionate one at that. Kazuichi didn't fight back. He just let it happen. Our passion only ended when we both needed air.

We both panting, our eyes locked in something I can only describe as lust.

"Wow" kazuichi gasped "that was the best kiss I ever had"

"Ready for round two?" I didn't even wait for an answer. I just pulled him in, this time with a lot more tounge. I should stop. I mean this is my best friend but I can't. It's like his mouth is a drug.

I reached out and pulled down his zipper, revealing his bear torso. I leaned down and started sucking on his flesh like it was a sweet treat.

"Mmm" he whimpered softly. I leaned in and bit into his neck. He let out a soft gasp. I took the opportunity to kiss him for the third time today.

I ripped off his clothes and said with a low growl "would you mind if I fucked you?"

He slowly nodded. That's all I needed. Lips crashed together, skin rubbed against each other. It was a mess. A beautiful mess.

It's only the next day that I realised what I done...