An Island Paradise

Kazuhikos pov

Light stug my eyes as I came back to consciousness. I felt confused about where I was but then I remembered.

I'm on japperwok island.

I hugged myself. I was hoping this was all a dream but that doesn't seem to be the case. Trapped on a island and being forced to kill each other. Those stories my parents told me is becoming all the more real.

I sighed and opened the door only to be met with..

"Hey!" I was met with reddish brown eyes.

"Gah kichi!" I jumped "don't scare me like that!"

"Aren't you supposed to be a yakusa? What kind of yakusa gets scared by a cute girl like me" she placed a hand on her hip.

"You just startled me" I tried to make up an excuse. Gah I'm so embarrassed!

She stared at me for a moment before a mysterious glint appeared in her eyes "you're a really crappy liar kazuhiko"

"I'm not lying- gah What do you want kichi" I sighed.

She pouted "I came to tell you to meet us at the dining hall. No need to be rude about it"

"Alright can you tell everyone I won't be going? I have some exploring to do"

"Looking for a way out?" She grinned mischievously "well I don't want to pass on your message so I'll just tell everyone you dropped dead!" She ran off laughing

"Kichi wait!" I called out for her but she was gone. I sighed. That girl is trouble!

*Time skip*

I collapsed onto the beach with a sigh. Well that was a huge waste of time. I searched all over the island and found nothing. Now I'm hungry and frustrated!

"Rough day" I looked up to see naokos gentle smile "perhaps you could help me with something"