Learning The Truth

Fuyuhikos pov

"Believe in the power of hope"

That's what that mokoto kid keeps saying but how am I supposed to believe that. Hope? Give me a fucking break! I have nothing left. Everyone I love is dead and never coming back. What's the point of living on when I'm all alone..

"It's not true!" As if he read my mind kazuichi spoke up "you aren't alone fuyu. You have me and you have our son too"

"Our son?" I did a double take "I have a son?"

He nodded "it's a bit of a long story but yes. He's got your looks and my personality. He's our precious baby boy and we love him dearly. Even if you can't remember him right now"

It was at that moment that flashes of memory played through my head. The party, the pregnancy, falling in love with kazuichi, our baby, our wedding I remembered it all!

"Kazuichi my beautiful husband" I muttered as I reached out and touched his face.

His eyes widened "you remember?"

"I can't believe I ever forget"  I took him by the shoulders and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

As we pulled apart kazuichi teared up "I missed you so much fuyu"

"I missed you too darling. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through" I lay his forehead against his.

"It's ok. I'm just happy to have you back" he giggled.

"Bweh I think I'm going to be sick!" Junko gagged "you really think this is going to change anything. No matter where you go despair will follow you all. That's the only fate that awaits a remnant of despair"

"That's where you're wrong" we turned around to see a beacon of light coming from hajime hinata "all we have to do is believe in the future!"