worried about my girls

Kazuhikos pov

I tapped my fingers anxiously. It's been a few days since the girls were locked away in the elevator and things are getting tense. Monokuma even sends them up every hour. Sick bastard.

"Damnit!" Kaizan slammed his fist down "we have to do something. The girls are going to starve at this rate!"

"That's good an all but what are we supposed to do?" Token raised an eyebrow.

"We have to help them escape of course" Kaizan said firmly.

"They're up thirty feet in the air. How are we supposed to reach them?" Taru asked.

"I have a pretty good aim. I could hit the lock no problem" he said proudly.

"And how are they going to get them down?" Taru raised an eyebrow.

"Kazuhiko can shoot the elevator door" Kaizan grinned.

"Are you trying to kill them!" Token yelled.

"If we could climb the railing we could help the girls down one at a time" natsuki suggested "is anyone good at climbing?"

We stayed silent.

"Yeah I figured. Climbing thirty feet is more of a superhuman feet" natsuki sighed.

"So that's it. There's no way to save them" I looked at them desperately.

"Not unless we commit a murder" taru muttered.

"Don't even joke about that!" I growled.

Token stood up "I'll handle this. Just leave it to me" with that he left.

"I sense something is off with that boy" taru muttered.

"I wouldn't worry. He's probably just trying to help in any way he can" natsuki said reassuringly.

I nodded as I stood up "I need to go"

"Are you going to them?" Natsuki asked.

I stopped "I can't leave my friends alone. It's like you say. I'm just helping in any way I can"

"Alright stay safe" they waved as I left.

I kept walking until I reached the elevator. It dangled in the air. I sat down and wrapped myself in a blanket. This is where I spent my every night.

"Don't worry girls" I muttered to myself "I'll find a way to save you"

*The next morning*

"A body has been discovered"

I shot up awake at the announcement. A body? Someone's dead!

The elevator lowered and the doors opened, revealed my hungry looking but very much alive friends.

Thoughts of a dead classmate left my mind as I engulfed kichi and pekoya into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're alive" I whispered to them.

"Good to see you too ya big softie" kichi nuzzled into me.

"But it seems someone isn't so lucky" pekoya muttered.

"Yeah" I took a step back "we should-"

"Saiko!" We looked behind us to see Kaizan spinning a happy looking saiko. Natsuki was also hugging aiya with tears in his eyes. We were all so happy that the girls were alive.

"Let's not forget that someone among us is dead" pekoya spoke up "let's go face this together"

We nodded and reluctantly followed her.

We headed into the horror house and gasped. Laying in a small pool of his own blood was token.