Wedding Day

Kazuichis pov

I nervously fixed my tie. Today's my wedding day. The day most people would say is the most important day of your life next to having children. Well I've already had a child so I guess today is the most important day of my life! God I'm terrified!

"Waaaaaaaa" my head shot up at the sound of kazuhiko crying. I sighed and walked over to his crib.

"Hey darling" I picked him up and cradled him in my arms "my you look so handsome in that suit kazuhiko. Are you excited for the wedding honey?"

"Ababa" he babbled adorably. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.

It was then that peko came in "it's time master kazuichi. Here I'll take kazuhiko" she scooped the babbling baby out of my arms and led me to the limo. I played with the engagement ring fuyuhiko bought me as we drove. Any minute now and we'll be at the church.

*Time skip*

"Are you sure I look ok peko?" I nervously played with my hair and we stood outside the church.

"You look beautiful kazuichi" she smiled warmly "now please get in here and marry the young master" she gently shoved me into the church.

I walked down the aisle towards my soon to be husband. We held hands as the priest started our vows.

"Fuyuhiko kuzuryu will you take kazuichi souda as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" he gave me one of his rare smiles.

"And will you kazuichi souda take fuyuhiko kuzuryu as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yeah!" I nodded, hardly able to contain my excitement.

"Very well. You may now kiss-" I didn't let him finish. I grabbed fuyus face and kissed him. Friends and family clapped for us. I felt so unbelievably happy.

We're finally a family.