Neigis Plan

Kazuhikos pov

"Umm may I ask where the fuck we're going?" I grumbled. Naoko has been dragging me around for ages and considering how low I am on food and sleep I'm a little grouchy!

"I can't tell you. They may be watching" she said wearily "in here!" She shoved me into the storage closet...

And landed right on top of me!

"Ahh I'm sorry" she sat up immediately.

"It's cool" I blushed slightly. I don't think even me and pekoya have gotten this close! It feels kinda embarrassing "so what did you bring me here for"

She quickly scanned the room "no security cameras" she muttered "alright I'll get straight to the point. I want to take down the mastermind and I want your help to do it"

"The mastermind? You mean like the guy in charge?" I sat up straight. Needless to say she had my attention.

"Yes" she nodded "Back when our parents took part in the killing game the mastermind was junko enoshima"

"Yeah but that bitch is long dead" I looked at her strangely. Why even bring that psycho bitch up?

"Yes but they say evil never truly dies" she muttered "there's a chance she's back somehow or maybe a crazed follower is behind this. Either way I'd like your help finding this person"

"But why me?" I questioned "wouldn't that detective girl be a better match?"

"Well that is the more logical stance but there's a chance she or any of our classmates could be the mastermind. Besides I have my reasons for choosing you"

"And those reasons are?"

She reached up and touched my cheek "you have a trustworthy face"

"That's all?" I raised an eyebrow.

"People aren't so complicated" she leaned against a desk "I understand if you want to refuse. Going after the mastermind could be dangerous"

"I deal with dangerous situations for a living! It's a little girl like you that shouldn't be putting yourself in danger" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Thank you for your concern" she smiled to herself "but I want to stop another tragedy at all costs. No parent should ever have to lose their child so senselessly"

I thought back to my mother and father. How heartbroken they would be if they lost me. It was easy then to make my decision.

"Alright fuck it, I'm in!"