Kazuhiko

Fuyuhikos pov

"Congratulations, it's a boy!"

I watched the tiny baby being handed off to kazuichi with tears in my eyes. He was small with fluffy blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. I've never seen anything more beautiful.

"Hey baby" kazuichi whispered to the baby on his chest. The baby yawned and wrapped his tiny hand around his finger. Kazuichi giggled and kissed his forehead. You wouldn't think that he was pushing a frigging tiny human a couple of seconds ago!

I bent down and kissed his forehead "you did good kid. I'm so proud of you"

"Are you crying fuyu?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Of course I am! You brought my little boy into the world" I stroked his soft blonde hair, earning a giggle from the boy.

"Aww fuyu" he giggled before turning to our child "He's so beautiful fuyu. He looks like a mixture of you and me. Oh!" he jumped up suddenly.

"What's wrong? Does something hurt!?" I placed a hand on his shoulder with a worried expression.

"I just thought of an amazing name for him" his eyes sparkled with excitement "let's call him kazuhiko! He's a mixture of the two of us so it's perfect!"

"Yeah. That's a good name for the kid" I stroked his damp hair. Things felt so peaceful-

*Bang!*

The door flew open, revealing my parents!

"Oh my he's so adorable!" Mom gushed.

"Yes he'll be a fine yakusa" dad nodded.

"Get the hell out of here! You're ruining my moment with kazuichi and kazuhiko!" I yelled at them.

"How rude! They're our family too!"

Kazuichis pov

I watched as the kuzuryus argued with an amused smile. I turned to our baby with a soft smile.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to that love. Pointless fighting seems to run in the kuzuryu family!"