Christmas!

Kazuichis pov

"Mommy daddy wake up!" Once again I was awakened by our five year old child jumping on the bed. A little annoying but I suppose when you're a parent it's kinda the norm.

"What is it darling" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"It's Santa. Santa brought me the presents I asked for!" He bounced in excitement.

"Really" I played up my excitement "well how about we go look at what Santa brought you"

*Time skip*

"See see he brought me just what I asked for" he excitedly showed me each and every item "Santa" brought him.

"Wow you must have been a very good boy to get all those presents" I kissed the top of his head.

"Of course I was. Santa only brings presents to good boys. So even when I wanted to be naughty I didn't. I didn't even steal any cookies!" He threw his arms up in exasperation.

"My that much have been so hard for you" I petted his head "but it seems Santa realised how hard you were trying and rewarded you"

"So maybe you should try and be good all year around" fuyuhiko popped in.

"Aww but that's way too hard" he collapsed onto the sofa dramatically.

"You silly little monkey" I scooped him up and tickled his stomach, making him giggle "now come on and help us set the table. Today you're meeting your aunties and uncles"

"Ok mama" he wrapped his arms around my neck as I carried him to the kitchen.