Junkos Advice

Fuyuhikos pov

I leaned against the wall with a sigh. Seeing kazuichi's tear stained face wasn't easy but I had to do it. It was the only way.

*Flashback*

I was sitting in the garden reading a book. Kazuichi might be a social butterfly and peko might enjoy the company of others but I need my space goddamnit! I'll go crazy if I'm stuck with those wack jobs any longer.

"Hello" I jumped as a pair of blue eyes came into view.

"Who the fuck are you?" I glared at the strange girl.

"I'm junko enoshima! I'm a girl from the other class with big dreams" she spun around happily. Tch how fucking annoying!

"Cool. Now can you kindly fuck off" I turned my eyes back to my book.

"Not yet. I want to show you something" she said firmly "come with me ok?"

"I don't want to go anywhere with-" I was cut off by a raven haired girls icy glare.

"She said she wants to take you somewhere" she growled.

"Fine" I surrendered. That girl gives off an unsettling arua. I get the feeling she could take even peko in a fight and I'm not in the mood to fight "so where are you taking me"

"That's a secret" she placed a finger to her lips before walking in front of me. I shoved my hands in my pockets and followed behind her. I can already tell this is going to be annoying!

*Time skip*

"Is this going to be any longer?" I groaned "we've been walking for fucking ever!"

"I said it's a secret" she snapped "Jesus fuck learn some fucking patience!" I took a step back in shock. She changed personality so quickly, I think I got whiplash!

She smiled as she reached a door "it's right in here. After you" I stared at her sceptically before stepping inside.

My mouth hung open at the sight before me. Maps and plans hung on the wall that looked like something a cartoon villain would keep!

"Do you like it?" She smiled creepily at me "it's my plan to spread despair across the world!"

"Why are you showing me this" I backed up slowly.

"Why cause I want your help of course" she said in a cutesy voice "with a yakusa clan behind me I'd be unstoppable!"

"You're fucking delusional if you think I'd ever help you!" I yelled.

"Really? Not even to protect your husband and child?" I froze at her words.

My eyes turned dark "you leave them out of this!"

She giggled as she swung her hands behind her back "well I'll be doing it with or without your help but I can't guarantee the safety of your family if you're not on my side"

"Then I'll kill you!" I pulled out my gun and aimed it at her. Mukero moved to grab her weapon but junko raised a hand to stop her.

"Then kill me" she moved towards the gun "but even if I die someone else will gladly pick up my dream. That's how despair works. It's like a beautiful illness that just spreads and spreads! I'm the only one who will offer to keep your family safe. Knowing this will you still kill me?" I started to shake. Her soalless blue eyes bore into me. I didn't have a choice.

I lowered the gun.

*End of flashback*

That's right. I made a deal with the devil and gave up my morals in order to protect my family. Doesn't feel so bad though. Falling into despair like this. Feels refreshing.

Like I could do anything.