An Abandoned Theme Park

Kazuhikos pov

I stared at the entrance of the fourth island. Bright colours, rides and amusements and cheerful attire. This can't be real.

"This is some kind of sick joke" I muttered to myself.

"Wow so cool" kichi stared out in excitement "let's explore let's explore!" She tried to run over to it but pekoya grabbed her by the scruff of her collar.

"Don't rush in" pekoya lightly scolded the girl "this could be dangerous"

"But it's a theme park pekoya" she whined "it's literally the funniest place on earth!"

"This doesn't look like a normal theme park" she muttered sceptically "it looks like it's been abandoned for several years. I'm sensing a trap"

"Gah they're torturing me!" Kichi hugged Pekoya's waist with a frustrated whine. She rolled her eyes foldly as she stoked her hair.

I smiled softly at the girls. It's nice to see how close they've gotten.

"Kazuhiko perhaps we should get the others" pekoya suggested.

"Yeah of course. You two stay here" I said before rushing off to the hotel.

*Time skip*

"Wow so cool" aiya gasped.

"I know right. I wanna go soooo badly" kichi whined.

"Aww well I don't see why we can't" she petted her head.

"This could be dangerous" pekoya muttered.

"Perhaps but there could also be clues" natsuki suggested.

"Or a secret code to get into those ruins" Kaizan bumped his fists together.

"Like they would leave something so obvious out in the open" token rolled his eyes.

"But I do agree with the Idea that there may be clues hidden deep within" saiko muttered "giving the circumstances I don't think we can ignore this"

"So what shall we do" taru asked "cower like varmint or brave this new adventure" they all turned to me. It was like I was their leader or something.

I sighed "I think we should check it out"

"Yayyy" kichi cheered as she ran on ahead. I smiled fondly at her before following her lead.