My Husbands Prisoner

Kazuichis pov

I held my knees close to my chest as kazuhiko slept peacefully on my chest. Poor thing doesn't even realise the danger we're in. Why would he? He's just a baby.

I was locked up in a small room with no furniture and just a bed. This is the fourth time I've been kidnapped. It's so sad it's almost funny. Maybe if I laughed at this horrible situation I might feel less hopeless.

My head shot up at a knock on the door. Fuyuhiko came in with a tray in hand "here's your food" he placed it down in front of me. I stared at him fearfully "hey what's that look for" he reached out his hand with a gentle smile. I flinched back.

He sighed "I get that you are scared but you have to understand. I do this for you and kazuhiko"

"How could this be for us!" I yelled "we're nothing but your prisoners!"

"I know that's how it looks but you'd understand if you fell into despair with me" there was a scary look in his eye "it's not that scary. It's actually quite freeing. Just join us and we'll be together forever-"

"No!" I backed into the wall fearfully "I can't do that fuyu it's impossib-" he cut me off with a kiss. I felt a single tear fall. It feels like I've lost the man I love.

"I get it. You'll come around eventually though" he gently stroked my cheek "lady junko wants to talk to you now. I'll be back later" he left and another took his place.

Miss junko.

"Hi there. It's so good to finally meet you" she pulled me into a hug "you know the support of all your classmates in my quest for world domination has been wonderful but you're the one I wanted most of all"

"Me?" I muttered in disbelief. What could she want with me?

She gently stroked my cheek "I have a very important job I need you to do. And if you refuse something terrible might happen to that baby"

I let out a chocked sob. Not kazuhiko. He's just a baby. He can't protect himself, he can't even cry for help...

I have to protect him. No matter the cost...