cruise ship

Kazuichis pov

I looked out at the cruise ship that future foundation left us. It was big. Big enough to fit all sixteen of us. It's finally time to go home.

"Isn't it exciting kazuhiko" I bounced my baby boy on my hip "we're going to take that big old ship all the way back home"

"Gaga" he reached his chubby little hand out to the boat.

"There's my boys!" Fuyuhiko scooped me off my feet and into his arms "ready to set sail my dears"

"Of course" I giggled into his chest "are you going to carry us all the way there?"

"Of course. You two are as light as a feather after all" he kissed the top of my head. I leaned against his chest with a content sigh. I missed this.

We spotted peko chatting with mahiru. She had a slight blush on her face. Interesting.

"Mahiru? Really? Peko can do so much better" fuyuhiko rolled his eyes.

I flicked his forehead with a pout "be nice fuyu. It's her choice who she falls in love with"

"Whatever you say dear" Fuyuhiko smirked "I am so going to grill her about that later but right now I have two beautiful boys I need to board with" with that he headed on board with us in his arms.

He set me down with a gentle smile. We headed over to the railing and watched the waves crash against the boat. On the count of ten we set sail. I took fuyuhikos hand with a smile.

We're finally going home.