snow day

Kazuichis pov

"Mommy daddy wake up wake up wake up!"

I awoke to the sound of our excited child bouncing on our bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. What could possibly be so important?

"Kazuhiko it's rude to wake mommy and daddy up like that" I lightly scolded the boy.

"Damn right. I need my beauty sleep" fuyuhiko yawned.

"Sorry but it's super duper important" he insisted.

"What could be so important that you have to wake us up at this time?" I shook my head.

"Come look outside" he took my hand and led me to the window. I pulled the curtains and gasped.

Everything was covered in white!

"Can we go and play in the snow. Please please please!" Kazuhiko begged.

"Oh course baby. Just make sure and bundle up. You don't want to catch a cold" I booped him on the nose.

"Yayyy!" He cheered as he ran out of the bedroom. I smiled as I grabbed some warm clothes to put on.

"You're going out too?" Fuyuhiko raised an eyebrow.

"Someone has to watch our hyperactive child" I shrugged.

"Good point. I'll go make some hot chocolate for when you come back in"

"Aww that's why I love you" I kissed him on the cheek before heading outside.

"Mommy" kazuhiko ran up and hugged me. He was dressed in a red coat, gloves and a wolly hat too big for his head. He looked absolutely adorable!

"Hi honey. Are you enjoying the snow?" I smiled softly.

"Ah-ha" he nodded with that adorable smile "will you help me build a big snowman mommy?"

"Of course honey. Let's build the biggest snowman in the whole world" I rubbed noses with him. He giggled and started rolling snow.

By lunchtime we had managed to build a snowman bigger than the both of us combined. We went inside and warmed up by the fire with some freshly made hot coco.