Meeting My Son

Fuyuhikos pov

The seven of us were embracing each other, just happy to have survived that hell when..

"Are we interrupting?" We looked up to see the three future foundation members who saved us from the neo world. Mokoto neagi, byakuya togami and kyoko kirigiri. These are the people we owe our lives too.

"Not at all!" Kazuichi ran up and hugged the short boy "thank you so much for saving my friends"

"You don't have to thank us kazuichi. We're just happy you're safe" he stroked his hair with a gentle smile. I felt a ting of jealousy. Just because he saved our lives doesn't mean he can get all handsy with my husband!

"I just wish we could have saved all of your friends" he looked to the side sadly.

"They're still alive in there. All we have to do is wait for them to wait for them to wake up" kazuichi said determedly.

"That's right" hajime spoke up "we'll stay on this island for as long as it takes for our friends to return to us"

"So that's the path you've chosen. It seems we have nothing to worry about." Kyoko smiled softly "by the way I have someone who's been dying to see you" she left the room and came back out with...

"Kazuhiko!" Our eyes lit up as the sight of the giggling baby. She placed him down and he took a couple of shaky steps towards us. I couldn't believe it. My baby's walking!

"Oh honey I missed you so much" kazuichi scooped him up and kissed him all over. I ran my fingers through his blonde curls.

My family's back together again.