Fire And Death

Kazuhikos pov

*Boom*

I shot awake at the sound of an explosion! I was in my PJs but now is not the time for self consciousness! I ran out to the sound of the explosion and it turns out the others had the same idea.

"What the heck is going on!" Aiya said through sleepy eyes.

"I'll tell you what. One word, natsuki" kichi glared at the fire.

"We should have taken him out when we had the chance" pekoya growled.

"Ok no we're not going to kill anyone" I said firmly "this isn't so bad, just a burning building. If we stop him now we could-"

"Wait where's saiko" kichi looked around.

Kaizan's face twisted in horror "saiko!" He rushed into the burning building.

"Kaizan Wait!" I rushed in after him before stopping. I turned to the others and said "wait right now. I'll be right back"

I met him in the burning building. A peice of debrief fell on us. I pulled out the gun, shot the debrief away and forced him to duck as the sawdust and splinters flew everywhere.

"Whoe dude your a badass" Kaizan gasped.

"Thanks" I puffed "now let's get out of here before-"

I was cut off by a scream coming from upstairs.

"Saiko!" He ran up the burning stairs. I quickly ran after him. The first thing I noticed was natsukis unconscious body.

I bent down and checked his pulse. He was alive. I breathed a sigh of relief and went to pick her up when..

"No" Kaizan stumbled back in shock, tears stung his eyes. I looked over in his direction and understood.

For laying there not breathing was saiko.