Mikans Check Up

Kazuichis pov

When I woke up again everything was blurry. I blinked a couple of times and was greeted by the worried faces of my classmates.

"Hey what's wrong with him" I saw fuyuhiko confronting mikan. I smiled slightly. Classic fuyu. He cares so much, even when he struggles to show it.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to r-run some tests" mikan stuttered. I tried to sit up when...

"Please don't get up" mikan pushed me back down. My head hit something soft. I immediately recognised the fabric..

Fuyu's jacket.

Fuyuhiko immediately ran to my side "are you alright kid?"

"My head feels a little fuzzy" I mumbled.

"Umm I think it's best if we take kazuichi to the nurses office" mikan spoke up "nekumaru will you help carry him there?"

"Absolutely!" Nekumaru threw me in the air and caught me like I weighed nothing. I'd be more impressed if my head wasn't spinning.

"What the hell are you doing!" Fuyuhiko yelled "he might have a head injury you fucking idiot"

"Oh sorry" nekumaru looked away guiltily.

"Oh you're going to be real fucking sorry when I-"

"Calm yourself fuyuhiko" peko placed a hand on his shoulder "kazuichi will be fine"

He pushed her hand away with what looked to be tears in his eyes. I felt a guilty pang in my chest.

I'm sorry fuyu.

*Time skip*

"This can't be!" I looked over to see mikans shaking form.

My fuzzy head was gone but mikan insisted on having me rest in the infermery while she took some tests. Her reaction to the results made me feel less than relaxed.

"This can't be right. There's got to b-be a mistake" she muttered nervously to herself.

"Mikan what's wrong!" I yelled, making her jump.

"Kazuichi" mikan bent down to my level "this question may be embarrassing but have you had any s-sexual intercorse recently?"

"Wha-" I felt a blush creep up. How did she-

"I understand it's embarrassing but please answer to the best of your ability" she said firmly.

Well fuyu said we shouldn't tell anyone but "yeah I had sex last night. Is that bad?"

"Eep so it is true" she yelped.

"What's true!?" I started to feel panicked. What's wrong with me?

Mikan gave me a gentle look "kazuichi this may be difficult to hear but r-recent test show that you're currently a few days pregnant"

I felt the room collapse around me. Pregnant? I'm pregnant!?

"Kazuichi are you alright?" Mikans voice brought me back to reality.

"Yeah I think so" I said but in actually I felt like crying. A teenage pregnancy is the worst thing that could have happened to me. I would have even taken a STD over this.

How am I supposed to pretend it never happened now.

"I'm sorry kazuichi. I know this isn't the news you wanted but as your nurse I'll make sure the pregnancy is as comfortable as possible for you" Mikan's gentle words made me feel slightly better.

"Thank you" I said greatfully "hey mikan can you do me a favour?"

"Of course" she nodded.

"Please don't tell anyone about the pregnancy. I don't want anyone to know"

"Of course kazuichi. Your secrets safe with me" she said kindly.

I nodded and stood up on shaky legs. As soon as I left the infermery I fell to my knees and burst into tears.

What did I do to deserve this?