Targeted

Junkos pov

I watched my target happily playing with his newborn baby. I bit into my nail so hard I thought it might break. I was serving with rage. I had this perfect plan to drag that lonely boy into despair but he just had to go and get a husband and a baby. Look at his happy smile, how am I supposed to fill him with despair now!

Blood began to trickle down my palm. My stupid sister mukero gasped "junko stop that, your bleeding!"

"Yeah I noticed stupid!" I yelled at her. God where dose she get off on nagging me! "This is a nightmare. His stupid baby is getting in the way of our plans!"

"Junko is such an useless looking boy really that important in our plans?" Mukero raised an eyebrow.

"Of course you stupid bitch!" I yelled in disbelief "that useless looking boy is the ultimate macanic and if I want to put my adoring classmates through delicious  despair then I need him to build the execution mechanics!"

"Ok junko I understand. Please calm down" she said softly. Gah that girl's so boring! I threw a dagger at her in frustration which she expertly dodged.

"So have you thought up a new plan yet?" She asked.

"You idiot do I look like I have- oh actually I have" I smiled proudly at myself "if I want to get through to him I need to get through the people he's closest to. That means getting his classmates and even his husband on my side. And once I've taken everything from him he'll be putty in my hand" I snickered to myself. What a delightfully despairing idea. I think I like this plan better!