Kidnapped

Kazuichis pov

Before I knew what was happening I was shoved into a car, my senses blurred from the bag. I kicked and screamed as I felt my hands being tied together. The bag was ripped off my head, revealing...

"I can't believe we got this chance. Man those kuzuryu bastards are so reckless"

"You guys!?" I yelped. It was the guys who tried to kidnap me before! "Help!" I tried to scream but I was quickly gagged.

"Well well they cleaned you up nicely didn't they my little street rat" he patted my head. I tried to pull away. He simply laughed "what? You didn't think you escaped us did you sweetheart? It's true what they say. Third times the charm"

The driver slammed down on the gas. I panicked and tried to struggle out of the restraints. Unfortunately the man held me down.

"Look at you. It's so cute how you struggle" he chuckled before looking down at my stomach "my junior's gotten pretty big. They should be coming any day now" I teared up. That's right, my baby's due date is so close. This can't happen now!

"Just relax sweetheart. Nothing bad will happen to you as long as daddy does what he's told" he ruffled my hair before going back to his seat.

I hugged myself as tears rolled down my face. Why is this happening to me!?

*Time skip*

"Alright we're here. Get out sweetheart" the man gently shoved me out.

I was escorted into the building in front of me. I was placed in a lift and was taken up to the top floor. There stood a scary looking man.

"It took a while but we caught the kid boss" he pushed me towards him.

The man grabbed my face and made me look at him "you're a pretty little flower. No wonder that kuzuryu kid impregnated you"

My eyes hit the floor uncomfortably. He smirked "poor thing. You're far too timid to ever belong in a yakusa world. Don't worry sweetheart, we'll make sure you're well accomodated" he looked up at his men "make sure the boy's comfortable"

"Yes sir" he took me by the shoulders and led me away. When we were in the elevator he leaned in and whispered "the boss seems to like you. Maybe once the baby's born he'll make you his plaything" I yelped through the gag. No. This can't be happening.

"Alright we're here" he escorted me into my bedroom and pulled out a knife. I yelped as I tried to run away.

"Hold still!" He grabbed me by the collar and undid my restraints. He grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed "you be a good boy and wait here. The boss will be here to contact that kuzuryu kid later" with that he shut the door.

I buried my face into the pillow and sobbed. Please save me fuyu!