Breakfast

Kazuhikos pov

Turns out the young princess had secrets of her own. Secrets that were eating her up inside. What that secret was I'll never know, she refused to tell us.

Tammy wanted to avoid a murder. She planned to have our secrets read out one by one so that the motive for murder would disappear, she even went as far as to steal from monokuma to make it happen. Her one mistake was confiding in Garcia, her best friend.

Garcia, my wonderful beautiful crush was hung and electrocuted with the cords of her favourite headphones...

I walked down the path somberly. This game of life and death is taking a toll on me. I don't know how much more I can take.

"Kazuhiko" my dreary thoughts were cut off by pekoya appearing "hey. I was hoping we could talk"

"Pekoya" I was thrilled by the idea that she was willing to talk to me. Ok kazuhiko don't mess this up! "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you-"

She cut me off with a finger to my lips "it's fine. I'm sorry too"

"Eh?"

"I overreacted. I was so scared of losing you that I didn't even try and see things from your perspective" she looked to the side with an embarrassed smile "this whole time I thought you were being selfish but it's been the opposite. You've been thinking of us this entire time"

"Yes I have" I took her hand, just like I did when we were kids "can we be friends again"

"Of course!" She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back greatfully. She pulled back with tears in her eyes "let's have breakfast!"

*Time skip*

We sat at the table, chatting like we normally did. Kichi skipped up to us with a curious smile "oh did you two make up at last?"

"We sure did" I smiled, relieved this is all over.

"Oh good. I guess you won't need me anymore" she turned to walk away when..

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm "kichi we can still be friends. I can have more than one friend after all"

"Oh goodie" she sat on my other side.

Pekoya glared at her, her hand gripped tightly on the hilt of her sword. I grabbed her wrist with a sigh.

These two really don't get along!