Attemped Suicide

Kazuhikos pov

We sat there laughing and having a good time when token came rushing in, his breathing heavy and uneven.

"Help me" he said through choked sobs "you gotta help me!"

"Easy token easy" I said gently.

"Yeah the last thing we need is you turning into that phyco!" Kichi yelled.

Aiya pulled him into a hug "deep breaths token. There's a good boy" she stroked his hair.

He nodded and took some shaky breaths.

"Good boy" she patted his head "now tell us what happened"

"It's namiko!" He tugged at his hair frantically "I think he's dead!"

Our blood ran cold "take us to him!"

*Time skip*

We arrived at namikos cottage. I kicked it down and ran in to find a hanging noose that was cut with namiko on the floor.

"I walked past the cottage w-when I heard a gagging noise. I looked in a-and saw him h-hanging himself. I cut him down b-but he's not breathing!" He chocked.

"You did very well token" she patted his head "now what to do about namiko"

"Well the body discovery announcement didn't play so he's definitely still alive" kichi said firmly.

"In that case we should get him to a hospital" pekoya said calmly.

"Good idea" I nodded before picking him up and running to the third island with him in my arms. The girls rushed after me but I didn't have time to wait. This is a matter of life and death.

I got to the hospital and monokuma wheeled him away, grumbling a few swears as he did so. I put my hands together in prayer...

Please be ok namiko.