Escaping The Neo World

Fuyuhikos pov

"We won't believe in hope or despair. Instead let's believe in the future that we will create!"

My eyes snapped open to find myself in a world of wires and flashing lights. I sat up, feeling a little disassociated. It took me a while to realise that I was in the real world. That realisation hit me smack in the face when I saw my reflection.

One of my eyes were blue. I had her eye!

I was about to freak out when kazuichi wrapped his arms around me "it's ok fuyu" he whispered into my ear "we'll take care of everything"

I turned around to look at him. Unlike the rest of us he still looked the same minus the new ponytail and glasses he was sporting. I guess it makes sense. Unlike the rest of us he wasn't corrupted by despair.

I cupped his face and kissed him "thank you love. You've always been so good to me"

"No probs dude. That's what partners do" he grinned. God I love this boy. I can't believe I ever forgot that.

"Well this is unsettling" nagito looked down at what looked to be a woman's arm!

"Not to worry nagito" kazuichi said brightly "I'll make you a cool robot arm to replace that gross junko arm"

"Ahh you're far too kind to someone like me" nagito sighed but he looked happy. Maybe this time he won't be a psychopath!

"Gah" we turned around to see what was supposed to be hajime but he had long hair and one of his eyes were red. Izuru. Fuck, did he really not make it back.

"Guys" the boys looked up at us with a smile "come on. I don't look that different do I?"

"Hajime!" We ran up and hugged the boy, happy to be with each other again.