Ransome Video

Fuyuhikos pov

I tapped my fingers anxiously. Where is kazzy? He said he would only be a minute so where is he!? He could be dead in a ditch somewhere. Fuck I should have insisted on going with him!

*Buzz*

My head shot up as the sound of my phone ringing. My hand shot out and grabbed the phone "kazzy where are you-"

"Well well if it isn't the kuzuryu kid" that voice. It can't be...

"Kasuki Soho" I growled. The leader of a rival yakusa clan. He's been trying to take us down for years now "what the hell are you calling for? Are you finally surrendering your power to me-"

"Help!" My eyes widened. Kazuichi.

"Kazuichi!" I yelled out to him.

"Fuyu please help me! I'm so scared-mmp"

"Settle down sweetheart the adults are talking" he chuckled. I could hear some muffled whimpers in the background. Is that bastard covering his mouth with his hand!

"Let him go" my voice was low and threatening.

"He's a real cutie you know" he chuckled "I might hold on to him if you don't mind"

"I SAID LET HIM GO!" I screamed.

"Calm down kuzuryu. I'm not going to hurt the little darling" he chuckled "but if you and dear daddy don't come to us unarmed I can't guarantee his safety" with that he hung up.

"Fuck!" I slammed down the phone in frustration. I should have taken better care of him. I'm so sorry kazuichi. I promise I save you though. I'll make sure you come back unharmed.

"Peko I need your help!"

*Time skip*

"Tch this is a real fucking problem" dad muttered "you fucked up kid. If anything happens that boy it's on you"

"Nothings going to happen to him. I won't let anything happen" I said determedly.

"That's the spirit" he smirked "alright men get your guns out. It's important that we rescue my grandson unharmed. So let's gun down as many of those bastards as we can!"

"Yeah!" They cheered as they held their guns up. We pulled up at the soho clan. It's time.