11

Moo Shu to go -2

Everyone went silent after I speak but no-one refutes me as me, Jace, Izzy and Maryse all walk out of the training area and to Maryse's office to prepare and find out what we will be doing. As we leave the creature fades into dust and I feel it return to my leg. When we reach Maryse's office I sit silently and don't really pay attention to what was said. when we were done I went to my room and grabbed my bag from the other day with all of the stuff I may need before walking to the main area and sitting at a table to draw. 

After a short while I notice Jace and Alec walk in and I turn to face them and listen to their conversation. "your the acting head of this institute, if there is a diplomatic mission you should go. lets switch assignments." Jace says as they walk past. 

"No this time I'm actually going to obey orders and babysit the little girl." I sigh when I hear what Alec called Clary. I mean me and Clary aren't exactly talking at the minute as she still hasn't apologized for almost killing me but she is still my sister. 

"Okay but you need to keep an eye on her, you may see her as a pain and she might not have been the nicest to her recently but she is still Lina's sister no matter how they feel about each-other." I stop listening to their conversation and instead focus on the drawing I was doing. I did a drawing of a magical world where everything was the wrong size or colour and was disproportionate, so the flowers were huge and the path was small enough for a mouse. 

Jace pulls me from my thoughts when he taps me on my shoulder and motions for us to leave so I quickly pack up my stuff and throw the bag over my shoulder. we meet up with Izzy at the door and promptly leave. we walk in a comfortable silence with me in-between the two and I quickly become bored. I grab a gold gel pen and go to draw on my arm when I remember the dragon I gave to Simon. 

I pause in my movements but keep walking as I think about it. within seconds I feel a shift and its like I can feel another persons mind. I feel their panic and fear but it quickly dies down and just leaves confusion. It takes me a moment before I realize they were Simon's emotions. my eyes widen and I grab my phone from the bag and call him only to get no response. I sigh and send him a text asking if he was okay before putting my phone away. 

deciding that I no longer wanted to focus on the conundrum of what my dragon drawing can do I turn to face Jace and ask, "How do we get to the seelie realm?" 

"There are many different ways, we'll be using the one that i frequent." Izzy says. "There are a few things you must know about Seelie's. They can't lie but you should never trust what they say. Seelie's will evade questions or give not answers so you have to be careful." I nod and then we continue walking in silence. 

I don't really pay attention to my surroundings as I use the gold pen to draw flowers on my arm. when I'm done I feel the energy in my body shift and I swear the drawing begins to shine but I shake it off as I add more miniscule details. due to my lack of watching where we were going I didn't see when we entered the seelie realm but I did feel it, the shift in energy and then I was looking around myself surrounded in this mythical beauty of this world. "Wow." I say as I take everything in. 

"It truly is beautiful isn't it?" I hear a voice say from behind us and I turn to see a man with dark hair, pale skin and pointed ears standing there looking at us. "Am I correct in thinking that you are the eldest Fairchild girl, Adelina?" 

"You would be yes." I say with a polite smile as I put away the gold pen I was using and instead pull out a silver one and begin drawing vines over the top of the gold flowers to make the image have multiple layers to create the perfect image. We quickly follow Meliorn to a tent filled with fabric. I don't listen as they discuss and I instead grab a blue gel pen and start to draw blue butterflies and use the silver pen for accents.