7

raising hell -1

After grabbing Jaces hand he leads me over to a motorbike on the roofs making me furrow my eyebrows confused. "It flies, that's how me and Clary got up here."

"Oh." I say as he gets on and I hop on after him.

"Hold onto me tight." Jace says and I wrap my arms tightly around him as he starts to bike. He drives straight off the roof and for a second I panic before we are heading up.

"Wow." I say as I look around me on awe. "It's incredible." I say as I try to remember every detail to draw it later. "Thankyou Jace." I sat as I kiss his neck and spend the rest of the ride in silence. When we near the institute Jace parks the bike in an underground garage before walking us in.

When we walk in I let out a tired yawn which causes Jace to chuckle before picking me up bridal style and walking through the institute. He stops infront of a door and opens it to show me a simplistic but beutiful room. "My room is across the hall, come and get me if you need me." I nod and close my eyes the second Jace lays me down on the bed quickly drifting off to sleep.

My dream is filled with moving drawings, people with huge white wings and strange voices making me gasp awake to the sun just barely shinning through my window. I brush my hair and get out of bed heading to the ensuit bathroom and having a shower. when I'm done i get dressed in a dress with a white skirt an black top half that had pink flowers and thin straps coupled with off the shoulder straps. i keep my necklace, earrings and gloves from before and put on white chunky heels. I also pack a brown leather rucksack with some art stuff and clothes incase we need to go somewhere.

when I'm done i notice that the drawing on my arm is still in perfect condition which confuses me. I gently run my fingers across it only to feel and see it move. i let out a gasp before running out of mine and across the Jace's only to find his door wide open and him punching at a punching bag hanging from the ceiling. "Jace." I call out and he turns to face me instantly.

"What's wrong?" he asks quickly as I walk over.

"Look at this." I say as I step over to him and show him my arm. "Watch." I say before running my fingers across it and again it moves. "See."

"that's incredible Love." he says also gently touching the drawing. however the second his skin meets mine I feel a strange energy flow through my body and the drawing- comes alive. Jace steps back as the dragon flies around my head one before landing on my right arm and curling around it.

"wow." I say as I gently stroke the black and white dragon that opens its eyes to show gold orbs staring at me. "This is incredible, how is this even possible?"

"it's just like how you summoned that staff from your hands, its all a part of the angels blessing. The prophecy never stated what you would be able to do so I can't tell you unfortunately, but I can try to help you figure it out. " I nod as I pet the Dragon only for it to mold back into my skin but now on my upper right arm and shoulder making me gasp. despite it being a drawing once again I can still feel its warmth making me feel safe. "You're amazing." Jace breathes out making me snap my head up to meet his eyes before I blush and look away.

"You're only saying that because I am the girl from the prophecy, and because I'm your soulmate." I say my voice taking on a sad tone towards the end thinking about how from birth he knew he was going to be with me and no-one else. I wonder if he has ever been with someone like THAT before, I mean, why would he wait for me its not like he had any choice to be with me, and I'm destined to be with multiple people- one of which is someone he views as a brother.

My negative thoughts are cut off by Jace grabbing my chin gently and turning me to face him. "I think you are amazing because of who you are not what you can do. I love the fact that you take everything in stride and always think before you act. I love that when your friend was in danger you quickly came up with a plan and enacted it without anyone else even if the vamps got away, because you tried to help instead of just screaming for them to come back like Clary did." Jace says making me blush and hug him burying my face into his chest.