𝟸𝟹 - ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ɴɪɴᴇ

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me up. 

I open my eyes groggily, removing the few strands of hair from the front of my face and placing them away as I prop myself up and reach out to grab my phone. 

Luckily enough, the ringtone doesn't wakeup Yewon unnie. 

I squint to read the caller id and instantly smile when I recognize the name. Slamming my head back into my pillow, I pull back the covers on me and pick up the phone. 

"Hello," I say.

"Hi," Seungcheol speaks from the other side. 

"Good morning," I say. 

"Good morning?" Seungcheol says and then continues, "Are you sleeping? Did I wake you up?" 

I shake my head and yawn even though he can't see me and say , "No it's okay. I was going to wake up soon anyways. Why did you call me?" 

"Just because. . .I wanted to hear your voice," Seungcheol said and I can't help but smile like a lovestruck teenager smiling over her celebrity crush. At least I manage to contain myself from giggling like a young girl and making a fool of myself first thing in the morning. 

Shifting my position in my bed, I say, "You're going to be seeing me later in the lecture anyways."

"But I wanted to start of my day with hearing your voice," Seungcheol said, sounding almost as if he were complaining. 

I couldn't help but giggle lightly at that and asked, "What are you doing?"

"In bed. Too lazy to get out," Seungcheol told me, "I woke up earlier than I expected so I'm just killing time."

I was about to say something back when I heard muffling from Seungcheol's side on the phone with Seungcheol replying back to someone else. I suddenly realized that Seungcheol wasn't alone and that there is someone else with him. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Nothing. Joshua's just grumbling. Apparently I'm ruining his sleep," Seungcheol told me.

Without even realizing, I relax when I realize it's just his best friend and say, "I'll hang up. I don't want to wake up my roommate either. See you later."

Seungcheol seemed to agree with me and bid me goodbye as well. 

After he kissed me last night, the two of us broke away and began to smile and giggle for absolutely no reason. Then he kissed me once again and then again until we realized we should probably stop making out in the middle of the sidewalk and should head home before gets even any later. I'm pretty sure that Seungcheol would have kissed me in the bus too if it weren't for the amount of people sitting inside and the fact that the lights were completely on and so we settled for clasping our hands tightly instead. 

Before last night I used to hesitate to even hold hands with Seungcheol, thinking it might be too weird and too soon for us. Now that I have kissed him four times in the span of two hours, I felt myself completely relaxing around me. 

Seungcheol walked me to my dorm last night before we hugged each other good night. Since our dorm is for female's only, we are also not allowed to invite males on a daily base either. 

I stay under the covers for a couple of more minutes until I realize that I am already getting late and if I still want to be able to make it to the lecture with making a stop to The Coffee Shop on the way, I need to get moving now.

Throwing on an outfit together and grabbing my already packed bag, I dash out of my room as soon as possible. 

Despite it being a morning on a weekday, the dorm is very quiet and serene and someone would almost think it is deserted.