Chapter 65

Malia's POV

"If you're not here this minute I swear we are going without you." I shout so that the kids can here me making Kaia frown as she looks up at me from my hip.
"Sorry baby, your brothers and sisters annoy me." I tell her and she looks up the stairs where Kai comes down with his beach shorts and no shirt on. It's hot this time around in Spain so I don't blame him.

"Afternoon baby." He kisses my lips then Kaia's and greets Graciela.
"Hold her for me, these kids think I'm playing." I tell Kai and he nods his head and I march up the stairs.

"Arggh, what the fuck!" Kalia exclaims as I open the blinds letting the sun enter the dark room.

"Who do you think you are cussing at ?" I ask her as I slap her ass and she gets up.

"Sorry mommy." She says as she rubs her sore butt and pouts. "Morning." She mumbles as she gets up.

"Girl it's afternoon."

"Oh, sorry mama, I love you." She says and kisses my cheek making me frown.

"Go brush your teeth, your breathe is horrible." I tell her as she walks to the bathroom.

I walk to the room Kaiden and Killian are sharing which has two beds in it and find them asleep. I guess they were really tired yesterday. I open the curtains letting the light and they both groan.

"Come on mama, let us sleep in." Kaiden says as he covers his head but I pull the blanket off.

"We are going out as a family to explore this beautiful place and it's already late since the people we are meeting are almost there so get prepared ASAP."

"Fine."

"Mama?" Killian walks to me and i lift him up. He is angry. He hates being woken up. All the kids do.

"Hey baby, Kaiden is going to help you get prepared okay?"

"Okay." He replies then i put him down and he walks to the bathroom with Kaiden.

"You look beautiful mama." Kaiden says while scratching his hair.

"Thank you baby, I'll help you with that mane of yours when you're done."

"Alright , come on champ ." Kaiden holds Killian and I leave their room walking to Kailyn.

"I'm awake." She says the moment I open her room making me chuckle.

"You've been awake this whole time?"

"Ofcourse, heard you screaming from downstairs." She says and I shake my head. She has always been a light sleeper, just like her daddy.

"Get ready." I tell her and head back downstairs.

The kids all gather at the dining table next to the kitchen and they eat then we leave.
"Babe, can you put a shirt on?" I ask Kai who has decided to go shirtless even out as we walk around and there are women looking at him as he holds Kaia on his chest while holding Killian's hand so that he doesn't run off.

"Daddy I want this." Kailyn says as she points at a necklace hang up at a small shop.

"Sure thing princess." Kai replies as he pulls his wallet out and gives Kailyn a one hundred dollar note making me roll my eyes. He didn't even see how much he gave her.

"He is so hot and the way he is holding that baby just makes my ovaries turn." I hear a woman say and I turn to look at her.

""He's taken." I tell her with a sneer wanting to beat the shit out of her.

"Oh please, I don't think he is, he's probably a single father." She says making me roll my eyes and I walk to Kai. I touch his arm and kiss his lips then turn to look at the woman who was ranting shit and I smirk when I see the shock on her face .