Chapter 1

Malia's POV

"Are you picking them up from school or I can?" Kai asks me while I clean Killian's lips. Killian is a happy baby, I love him just like I love all my kids but sometimes they get annoying, scratch that, they get annoying all the time.

"I leave work early so I'll pick them up." I reply while fixing my blazer .

"You look hot." He says while making a double look at my body. "I think you should change." He adds on while staring at my chest.

"Not gonna happen."

"Baby,I can see the shape of your breasts." He says while touching them.

"That's the whole point of the top." I push his hand away.

"Killian, please tell your mother to listen to dada or else she will be punished then you'll have a little sister." He tells Killian who just smiles.

"Dada." Killian says while putting his hands up for Kai to get him up. Kai takes him out if his seat and carries him.

"But you look sexy." Kai says as he plays with Killian.

"Thank you." I reply as Graciela walks into the dining room.
"Everything he will need is in that bag and if he begins to get fuzzy ,just call me." I tell her as Kai gives Killian to her and I kiss his chubby cheeks and so does Kai.

" I tell her as Kai gives Killian to her and I kiss his chubby cheeks and so does Kai

"Alright mija, I know you'll win this case." She tells me making me smile and she walks out.

"Let's go." I tell Kai while picking my bag up and we leave.

"Maybe I should drive you to work to work, you know how husbands drive their wives to work." Kai says while he opens the door to my Aston Martin .

"I have a car so you don't have to drive me to work."

"But I want to." He says while leaning in closer to me.

"How about another time?"

"Fine." He says as he slips his hand to my ass giving it a gentle grip.

"Your men are around Kai." I tell him and he just smirks.

"They know not to look." He says then pulls me into a kiss. I deepen the kiss while holding his suit jacket for support . He slips his tongue into my mouth making the kiss turn sloppy.
"Maybe I can postpone my meeting then we can leave after I make you feel good." He whispers as we try to catch our breaths.

"Not gonna happen, I have to be in court in an hour." I tell him and he groans .

"Alright, I'll see you later." He pulls away and I get into the car. I wave at him and Vanni drives out of the gate.

"You look great Malia." Vanni says making me smile.

"Thank you Vanni." I respond and he nods his head.