Chapter 2

Malia's POV

We get home and Kaiden runs into the house with Kailyn as Kalia is attached on my hip.
"You're going to tell me what's wrong mamas?" I ask her as we get into the house and she nods her head yes. We walk into the house and find Graciela in the kitchen as Killian is playing in the play area. He sees me and gets up walking to me. He started walking last month .

"Hey baby." I lift him up and kiss his cheek and he speaks gibberish.

"You won the case mija?" Graciela asks as I take my shoes off and she kisses Kalia's forehead.

"You know I did,how was he today?"

"He was alright." She replies. "Dinner will be ready in about two hours ." She tells me and I nod my head.

"Grab my shoes for me mamas." I tell Kalia as we head upstairs. She grabs my bag and shoes as we head upstairs with Killian on my hip.

We get into my bedroom and Kalia puts the things down as she gets on the bed and takes her shoes off. I put Killian next to her and she pulls him to her .

"Okay , now tell me what happened at school today?" I ask her as I open the buttons of my blouse.

"Some girls at school said I'm ugly and that my hair is ugly too." She says making frown.

"These girls? Are they your friends?" I sit next to her and Killian crawls to my lap.

"No."

"Come here mamas." I pull her to me . "I want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl I know, you and your sister, you have the most beautiful hair that I myself envies, it's soft, curly and amazing so I'm sure those girls are jealous that you have such gorgeous hair. Always remember you're a princess and that can never change okay?"

"Okay mama." She smiles lightly.

"Now I want my jolly mamas back because you're beautiful and your hair is beautiful too." I kiss her forehead. "I love you mamas."

"I love you too mama." She replies and puts her arms around my waist.

"Do you have homework?" I ask her as she pulls away.

"Urgg yes I do , I don't understand why they give us that damn homework." She says while shaking her head.

"I honestly don't know why either but go on and do your homework then I'll call you guys when dinner is ready."'I tell her and she springs off the bed and runs out.

"How was your day baby?" I ask Killian who looks at me with his fist in his mouth as his drool drips down his shirt. "I guess you had a great day since your stomach looks full." I tell him and he gets his fist out of his mouth and touches my cheek making it wet.

The door to my room opens and Kai walks in with Kailyn talking to him. "Are you finished with your homework?" I ask her and she huffs.

"I'm on a strike to end homework in schools, I just don't see the point in doing it." She says making me look at her.
"Daddy, tell mama homework is useless." She looks up at Kai who is rolling up the sleeves of his dress shirt.

"Homework isn't useless." Kai says making her kiss her teeth.

"Now go on and do your homework." I tell her and she stomps her feet.

"I told you I'm on strike ." She crosses her hands on her chest.

"Yeah I heard you, now go do your homework Lyn before I take that iPad away from you." I tell her and she gasps.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me lil girl, just try me." I tell her and she looks at Kai who is now seated on the couch in our room.