Chapter 55

Kai's POV

"Sir, what's your take on the plan?" One of the men talking says to me but I just look at him since I really haven't been paying attention to whatever anyone has been saying because my mind is definitely not here. I'm worried about my baby, she had very bad cramps this morning at around 4am. I had to wake up and call the doctor who said it was fine . I helped the kids get ready for school but Killian refused to go so he remained home with Malia.

"Sir?" My secretary taps my shoulder.

"Can we discuss this another time?" I ask them and I can tell some of them aren't good with it but they can't say it out loud because I'm the boss.

"But sir, we were....." The man talking stops midway when I raise my hand stopping him because my phone goes off and it's my baby calling .

"Hey baby, everything alright?" I ask her as I step out of the board room.

"No, Kai .....I ..." she says and I hear her sniffle. She is crying.

"It's okay baby, I'm on my way right now."

"No, you don't have to , I..."

"I have to , I'll be there in fifteen minutes, you need me to bring you anything?" I ask her.

"No... I just want you." She says.

I then walk back to the boardroom.
"This meeting has ended, family emergency." I tell them then walk to my office and pick my stuff then head home immediately.

In fifteen minutes, I pull up to the parking lot and rush into the house.

"She's in the family room." Graciela says to me and I take two steps at a time to get to her.
I find her seated on the couch with her hands on her face sobbing. I kneel down next to her and pull her hands away from her face.

"What's going on baby?" I ask her as I dry her tears .

"I don't know, I just don't feel good."

"What is hurting?"

"Nothing, I ....I don't know." She says making me sigh feeling relieved because I thought something bad had happened.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." I pull her to me and kiss her then rub her back. I join her on the couch then take my suit jacket off and loosen my tie.

"You didn't have to come back." She sniffles then rests her head on my shoulder. I pull her to me and rub her stomach.

"You know I had to, I can't let my baby be in pian alone."

"I know." She replies.

"Where is Killian?" I ask her .

"I took him for a nap, he was being extra clingy ." She sighs.

"Have you had lunch ?"

"No , not yet. It's just midday."

"I know, let me go get you something to eat alright?"

"Okay."

"Want to remain here or you want me to take you to the bedroom?" I ask her as I get up.

"And give me some dick?" She asks while getting up.

"No, no baby, for you to rest." I chuckle as she pouts and walks past me as my eyes settle on her ass and I immediately divert my eyes from it since I'm getting hard and I have no intentions of making love to her right now even if it would be the best thing.

"Babe, you coming?" She shouts and I shake my head and walk to where she is , in our bedroom.
I find her taking her dress off and then remains in her panties then no bra. My eyes remain on her breasts as I close the door with my leg. She looks sexy with her breasts bigger and her belly but her breasts, I'm having a straining hard on just by the mere look of her breasts. God she's so beautiful.