Chapter 53

Malia's POV

"This is nice." I tell Kai after we've made our order.

"I knew you'd like it." He replies.

I changed into a long silk dress that is very comfortable and Kai has on normal jeans and a button up. It's about 9pm and Kai drove us here with Ben and some other men following behind.

Our food is brought so we begin to eat.
"I got you something." Kai says later on and he pulls out a thin long black velvet box.

"What is it?" I ask him while running my hand on my stomach.

"Here." He opens it revealing a gold necklace with a ruby .

"It's beautiful Kai. Thank you." I tell him as he gets up and walks to where I am so I lift my braids up as he slips the necklace on. He kisses my cheek then he gets back to his seat that is next to mine.

"You're welcome baby." He replies then helps me up. "Let's get out of here."  He says and we walk back to the car. I look at Kai driving with one hand on my thigh. He is focused on the road and his jaw clench's when we reach a red light. He looks at me then licks his lips.

"When we get to the penthouse, I want you to make love to me." I tell him and he smirks.

"I was planning on doing that already, it's been a while since I've felt your warm pussy around me." He says lowly making me wet instantly so I look away from him and I hear him chuckle. He begins to drive again. "I hope you have no panties on." He says making me look at him but he is looking ahead. He knows I hate panties whenever I'm pregnant.

"I don't."

"Perfect." He says then moves his hand higher to my inner thigh then touches my center lightly making me gasp.

"You can't touch me while you drive." I tell him lowly.

"You're right, I need to give all my attention to you as I make love to you." He says then pulls his hand away then sucks on his fingers making me blush.
"Fucking sweet." He mumbles lowly probably not wanting me to hear.

We get to the hotel  parking reserved for Kai or should I say for us. I didn't know his power reaches up to this side.

"Baby, I need you to go to the penthouse with Ben." Kai tells me as he helps me out of the car.

"What? Why? Where are you going?" I ask him as I look around and find his men walking to us.

"I'm not going anywhere , I just need to make sure everything is alright." He kisses my lips then walks away.

"Let's go Mrs.Chan." Ben says as he offers me his hand which I take and we head up.

I change into comfortable clothes and decide to watch something to distract my head since all I keep thinking about is if Kai is okay.
After some minutes, the bedroom door opens and Kai steps in so I get up and walk to him.
"Are you alright?" I ask him worriedly while checking his face for any injury. He holds my hands then kisses my palms .

"I'm okay baby." He chuckles then his hands move to my waist pulling me to him but my grown stomach doesn't allow that.
He looks at me with adoration and he shakes his head.

"What?" I ask him as he traces my chin with his thumb.

"You're a very beautiful woman, you're my beautiful woman, you know whenever I'm out with you, all men are always looking at you, pregnant or not, they always stare ."

"I didn't know that."

"Because I'm your man so there is no need to look at any other." He says above a whisper. "And I'm the only man alive who will ever know how sweet your pussy tastes, how wet you get when I touch you, how tight you are even after having our babies. I love you, I love you with my whole." He tells me while looking at me the whole time. I open my mouth to say something but I can't bring myself to form any words. I raise to my toes abit and kiss his lips. I look at him and he licks his lips then holds the back of my neck and kisses me roughly but gently at the same time. He bites my lower lip so I give him entrance and he plunges his tongue into my mouth making me wet . When Kai turns the kiss to a sloppy one, it's weird that I even get more turned on.

"I want you babe." I pull away from the kiss and look up at Kai who's eyes are a darker grey meaning he is turned on as I am. I look down and there is a prominent bulge in his pants. I get on my knees and he looks down at me.

"Baby you don't have to." He tells me with his voice strained .

"I want to, just relax." I tell him as I take my shirt off and then unbuckle his belt then slide his pants together with his briefs down and he steps out of them then takes his shirt off. He holds his length and puts it on my lips.

"Open up." He says and I do just that. He slips his hard length into my mouth hitting the back of my throat making him hiss. I take hold of his length then pull it out of my mouth completely and lick his tip .

"Baby...." His voice trails off as I put him back into my mouth then begin to move my head . I use the same rhythm and he groans loudly when I touch his balls . I feel him twitch but he pulls away then holds his hand out for me which I take.

"You didn't cum." I tell him while wiping the saliva dripping down my chin as I get up.

"I want to cum in your pussy not mouth." He says then pushes me gently on the bed. He takes my shorts off then spreads my legs open.
He kisses my inner thigh but I stop him and he looks at me then tilts his head.

"I need you in me Kai, foreplay can wait." I tell him desperately wanting him to feel me up.

"Whatever you want baby." He says then gets on-top of me without pressing the stomach. I know Kai hates it when we have missionary sex  when I'm pregnant.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asks .

"I am, you won't hurt the baby I promise."

"You sure?"

"I am babe." I reply and he pushes my legs further open then leans down and I feel him push his length into me making me moan loudly.

"You alright?" He asks while looking at me.

"Yeah, just move." I tell him and he nods his head.

He begins to thrust in and out of me slowly , very slowly that each time he thrusts in, he takes a slow pace to pull out then get back in.
"You're so wet baby, I keep slipping out." He groans making me smile because of the frown on his forehead.

"You're getting angry." I tell him and he huffs.

"I just don't want to hurt you or the baby." He says then thrusts in then begins to rub my clit and he goes in and out of me and I feel him twitch inside me  and he cums while groaning making me cum too.
He pulls out gently then rubs my stomach.

"You alright?, if you feel any type of way just let me know." He says then pecks my lips.

"Other than me wanting ice cream and potato crisps,  I'm good." I tell him and he chuckles lightly.

"I'll go get you what you want." He pecks my lips then get up and I admire his naked body as he walks to the bathroom. He comes back with a towel around his waist and a wash cloth which he uses to clean me up.

"You need anything else?" He asks after taking a quick shower and changing into shorts .

"No , just that."

"Alright." He says then walks out.

Kai later comes back with my snacks and I begin to eat them.

.