Chapter 36

Malia's POV

"I'm so bored." Marie says while we are watching SpongeBob marathon with Killian.

"Should we go out?"

"Like for ice cream?"

"And food, we'll be back earlier before Kai and Kane's mother comes back." I tell her and she thinks about it.

"Alright, let's go, besides this little man needs to move places instead of being cooped up in the house." She says while standing up .

"You want to go get ice cream?" I ask Killian who just claps his hands together probably excited because I said ice cream.

We get ready and then head out. I tell Ben to remain behind since we are just getting ice cream and coming back.

"How are the kids?" I ask Marie as we wait for our ordered ice cream.

"They are alright and annoying but I love them."

"They are all annoying but are our babies."

Our ice cream is brought and I begin to feed Killian.
"Don't look right now but there is this man who has been staring at us ever since we got here." Marie tells me and I instantly begin to panic.

"I'm going to call Ben." I tell her while picking my phone up.

"Malia, we should leave, it's just not one." She tells me in a panicky voice while getting up.
I pick Killian up and we head out. Getting to the car, we find four men standing there so we turn and walk to the other direction. It's around 5pm so most people are at the park.

"The car is that way ladies." One man stands infront of me and the other infront of Marie.

"Hey Malia, are you alright, you called and you aren't talking." I hear Ben's voice coming through the phone. I forgot I'd called him.

"Give me the phone." The man infront of me yanks the phone from my hands as I hold Killian close to me.

"Please let us go,please,we can give you all the money we have." Marie pleads.

"Let's go, turn around and walk to the car." The man infront of me says while crashing my phone down.

"Please don't hurt us." Marie tells the man while she turns around.

We walk to the car as I hold Killian very close to me. We get in and Marie extends close to me.
"I'm so sorry Marie,this is all my fault." I tell her.

"No it's not, we both agreed to come for ice cream together."

"Shut up!" The man driving my car shouts . They later blind fold us .

"Don't hurt my baby please." I tell them while putting Killian in my chest.

"Don't worry lady, I don't hurt children unless they ask for it." One man replies.
Killian begins to become fussy but I rub his back softly and he calms down.

The car stops and I'm pulled out. I hear Marie pleading with the men until her voice becomes distant. I wish I came with Ben or one of Kai's men. I know Kai is going to be angry because this is the second time I'm going off without security and Kai always tells me not to go anywhere without security.

"Move bitch." I'm pushed and I begin to walk holding Killian who I can feel that he is asleep.

The blindfold is taken off and I'm forced into a chair.
"Boss will be in here with you shortly,and I'd wish to have fun with you if the boss doesn't because your a beautiful bitch." The man infront of me says and I hold Killian close to me.

"Please don't hurt Marie." I tell him and he just laughs while walking out.
I look down at my baby and he is still asleep. I run my hand through his hair. I find myself drifting off to sleep.

"Hey, Malia, get up." I hear Marie's voice and I get up. I look up at her and her face is bruised.

"What happened to you?" I ask her and she sighs loudly.  "Where is Killian? Marie my baby, where is he?" I panic as I get up.

"He is right there but we have to leave, we have to get out of here now."  She says while I pick Killian up and tell him to stay quiet.

"How did you escape from them?"

"The man who was left to watch me is asleep so I came here, I saw them bring you in here and they put something in the air conditioner and that made you sleep."

"What time is it?"

"About 11pm if I'm not mistaken."

"Kai is out, do you think he is out of prison?" I ask her as we walk out.

"I'm not sure Malia but we need to get the hell out of here." She whispers as we make it out. The place looks to be like a warehouse out of nowhere since the only thing we can hear are distant conversations .

"Follow me okay, and let Killian remain quiet." She tells me and I nod my head. We make our way out and begin to run off.

"Keep up Malia." Marie tells me and that's when I hear people behind us. I just need to protect my babies. Killian begins to cry loudly probably because of the long time he has spent in the clothes and I'm sure his diapers are soiled.

"Shh, baby you have to stop crying." I try to get him to keep quiet but in vain.

"Marie, you should go, take Killian with you and go." I tell her while giving Killian to her. She looks at me like I've lost my mind, maybe I have but these men want me to get to Kai so I don't need Marie to get caught up in all of this.

"Are you crazy! I can't leave you." She says .

"Marie, these men want me, besides it is my fault we are here, go get Kai and Kane then you can come back for me." I tell her and she shake her head no.

"I can't leave you here, I can't , and it isn't your fault." She says as I give Killian to her.

"Please Marie, listen to me, take Killian, I'll be fine, they want me not you."

"Kai will kill me if I leave you." She says while pulling me . A gun is fired and I scream out loud as I feel pain in my leg and I drop down.
"No no, Malia, get the hell up, you can't remain here, they'll kill you." Marie says but I push her.

"Go please, take Killian away from all this." I cry out and notice Killian is now crying loudly and the men are approaching us.
"I promise I'll be okay, go get Kai and Kane." I tell her and look down at my leg. "Go! Please Marie leave!" I tell her and she gets up and begins to run.

"There you are, go get the other bitch!" A man comes to where I am and he yanks me up and that's when I notice the Russian accent and it's none other than Hlestakov.

.