Chapter 43

Kai's POV

My wife is perfect , so perfect that she literally has no flaws, even if she has a little flaws, they are beautiful, they make her beautiful.

"Babe!" I hear her shout from the bathroom so I rush back and find her trying to get out of the tab.

"You're done?"

"Yeah, I'm tired of being in there." She replies and I help her out then wrap a towel around her. We walk back into the bedroom and she stops walking then gasps.

"Wow, all this for me?" She asks while looking around the room. As she was having her bath, I set out all her favorite scented oils for her massage then set the bed out nicely.

"All for you baby." I tell her then pull her towel off her half wet body and it takes all my strength not to fuck her into oblivion till she loses her voice. Her breasts as always are bigger than before, they always get big when she is pregnant but this time they seem bigger than they always get. I move my hand and touch her belly .

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She looks up at me shyly. Something about her becoming shy makes me go crazy , she is a whole attorney and she is confident all round but when it comes to me, she gets shy sometimes and that's sexy.

"Like what?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"You know how you're looking at me, we both know that look, it says 'let me fuck you baby'" she tries to imitate my voice making me chuckle but she isn't wrong.

"I don't sound like that , now get on the bed, let me make you feel good." I kiss her lips.

"No sex." She tells me while getting on the bed.

"Who said anything about sex? I just want to massage you, all over ." I tell her and she blushes.
"Lay on your stomach." I tell her and she does just that. I pour the lavender scented oil on her back then begin to massage her.

"Mmm, that feels so good." She moans lowly.

I smile at the fact that she is relaxed and enjoying this. She has been through a lot and I now want her to have the best time inorder to keep her and our baby safe. If she leaves me, I don't know what I'll ever do, she is literally my backbone. But whatever she wants, I'll go with it, she is my queen.

Her phone goes off making her groan.
"Maybe you should ignore it." I tell her while rubbing her feet .

"It's the kids, I told them to call when they needed something." She says and turns around covering herself with a sheet as I get her phone and notice that it's Kalia making a video call.

"Hey mamas." Malia receives the call as I dry my hands and get infront of the camera. I find Kalia's face in the camera and she looks upset.

"Mama, daddy, Kailyn keeps taking my charger ." She says looking angry.

"Well, hello to you too." I tell her .

"Sorry daddy, Kailyn made me angry, hey mama, hey daddy." She says .

"It's okay mamas, now why did Kailyn take your charger?" Malia asks her.

"She claims hers isn't working anymore so she keeps taking mine yet my phone doesn't even have enough battery, I'm finna beat her ass up." Kalia says making Malia laugh out loud probably because of her last sentence. We all know Kalia can't even hurt a fly.

"Where is Kailyn right now?" I ask her.

"They are all in the theatre room." She says then gets up from wherever she has been sitting.