Chapter 28

Malia's POV

"Babe...babe.. Kai I'm about to..." I moan loudly as he adds two fingers into me while sucking on my clit hard. I pull at his hair as I feel myself about to cum hard.

"Ummm.." I moan as I move my hips but he pulls away from me, completely. This man just denied me my release twice.

"What is wrong with you?" I cry out, literally feeling tears leave my eyes.

"I said I'm going to give you everything you need." He says while getting off the bed.

I ignore him and begin to run my fingers on my slit then my clit as I pleasure myself.

"I'm supposed to give you all the pleasure you need." He says while getting back on the bed naked as he puts my hands above my head then getting in between my legs.

"Well, if you can't give me what I want, I can surely give it to myself." I sass and he kisses his teeth.

"This attitude you've developed is going to be fucked out of you." He says while pushing my legs wide open using one hand and then holds himself as he positions himself on my center.

He kisses my lips as he pushes himself into me making the both of us moan . I try to pull my hands from his grip but he only tightens it as he thrusts in and out ,hard and slow.
"I need to touch you Kai." I moan as he goes deeper.

He lets my hands free as he grips my hips and fucks me hard. He goes in and out of me hitting my spot over and over again and I feel myself about to cum but he pulls out. This time I can't fight the tears coming out of my eyes because this shit hurts.

"Kai, why do you keep doing this, it fucking hurts." I cry out as he kneels in between my legs.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you cry." He says but I can tell he is enjoying this.
I get off the bed and walk to the relaxing room that is in our bedroom.

"You're enjoying this."

"I was but now I'm sorry." He says while following me. "Come on, let me give you what you want." He says while holding my waist from the back and I can feel his hard on, on my ass.

"No more teasing me?" I ask him while turning around as I put my arms around his neck.

"No more teasing." He replies while drying my tears with his thumb. He then picks me up and we walk back to the bed. He enters me without even warning and he begins to thrust in and out of me.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He groans as he moves his hips on mine stimulating my clit while thrusting.
"You like that?" He whispers in my ears.

"Yes." I moan out as he goes slow and sensually.

He keeps the same pace and my orgasm builds up while I clench around him.
"If you keep doing that, I'm not going to last." He groans and I pull him to me.

"Maybe I don't want you to, come with me babe." I whisper while kissing his soft spot on his neck and his thrusts become sloppy and deep making me cum hard as my whole body shakes and he follows right after me.

"Fuck." He groans as he plants his seed deep inside me and this makes me cum again.
We remain in the same position and I can feel his hot breath on my neck. I run my fingers through his hair and he groans.

"I just want to remain in this position, being inside you is the best feeling in this world, it is home " He says why rotating his hips making me moan.

"You can remain like this for the whole night." I tell him .

"I'd love to but I don't want to crash you with my weight." He says while pulling out of me slowly.
"I love you." He says while getting on my side and pulling me to him.