Chapter 17

Malia's POV

"I've missed you so much Marvin." I tell lil man as I hug him. The boy or should I say man has grown so tall like we were the same height but he is now almost Kai's height.

"I've missed you too." He says while hugging me back. We came back from Vienna and decided to spend some time with my family before we go back home.

"You're all grown lil man." I tell him while pulling at his beard and he swats my hand away.

"And you're becoming old." He says playfully and I gasp.

"Mummy, lil man is calling me old." I tell my mom who is in the kitchen with Autumn, lil man's wife. They finally got married and now have a three year old girl.

"Well, you're old." Mom says and I roll my eyes. She is still a beautiful woman regardless of the grey hairs that now dominate her head.

"And you're young?" I ask sarcastically and she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, go tell the rest dinner is ready." She says and I nod my head walking out to the backyard.

"Mama! Look what gramps got me." Kalia says while holding out her hand with a cute bracelet around her wrist.

"It's beautiful mamas." I tell her and she grins.

"Food is ready y'all ." I tell them and it's Ivan and Faris that get up first.

"I thought I'd end up starving this evening." Ivan grumbles and I pinch his arm as he walks past me.
"Ow dude!" He exclaims and looks at me.

"If you helped you wouldn't have to end up eating late." I tell him and he huffs walking in.

We all gather around the table and begin to eat while chatting amongst ourselves.

"Daddy I wanna nap." Ivanna, Ivan's seven year old yawns .

"I'll take you to bed." Ivan's wife says as she gets up and picks Ivanna up and they head upstairs.

"How was the vacation?" Faris asks me .

"It was great, really great, I got y'all somethings, I guess I'll give them to you tomorrow."

"Why can't we have them now?" Dad asks .

"Because I'm tired."

"No your not, you woke up at midday today." Kai says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Because I was jet-lagged." I tell him and continue eating. Killian begins to make crying noises in my moms arms.

"I think he needs to nap." Micah says as I get up and walk to mom and pick Killian up.

I walk upstairs to a room mom and dad reserved with small beds for their grand babies. The room is cute and exaggerated with a small bed and a closet next to each bed.

"Ma-ma." Killian says in his baby voice as I begin to rock him to sleep.

"Yes baby." I coo at him and he just smiles and begins to fall asleep.

"He asleep?" Autumn comes into the room holding hers and Lil man's three months old son in her arms.

"Almost, Malcom is asleep?" I ask referring to the sleeping baby in her arms.