Chapter 14

Kai's POV

Today is the last day of our family vacation, we are supposed to go back home tomorrow

Today is the last day of our family vacation, we are supposed to go back home tomorrow.It has been eventful and nice since I was with my family and I was on good terms with my wife and that's all that matters.

"Baby, come on I want to take you somewhere." I tap Malia's thigh while we are seated in the backyard with Killian on my laps as the kids play on the beach. I've been telling her to let me take her on a date but she keeps coming up with an excuse.

"But I want to stay here, I don't want to move." She whines making me chuckle at her childish behavior.

"Please?, I want to take you out."

"We can't leave the kids here alone."

"Micah and Eileen are willing to watch over them." I tell her knowing already she'd bring this up.

"Fine, where are we going?" She turns to look at me .

"You'll see when we get there." She purses her lips then rolls her eyes making me pinch her hip and she jumps slightly .

"But you don't know your way around Austria."

"I have people here so I technically know my way around Austria."

"Whatever."

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look in this swim suit?" I tell her and lean towards her pecking her lips. I put Killian down and he begins to walk to where Kailyn,Kaiden and Kalia are . His chubby little feet prevent him from going any faster so he trips and falls down.

"Be careful Killian." Malia says as she gets up but I stop her . She turns to look at me with a frown on her face.

"Let him be, I'm sure he is going to stand up and act like he didn't fall." I tell her and indeed Killian gets up and begins to run while giggling .Kaiden meets him half way and holds his hand .

"Take care of my baby." Malia shouts .

"We will mama!" Kalia shouts back. They surely have the same traits just that Kalia is way more girly than Malia.

"So, you were still telling me how beautiful I look." She says then turns to look at me.

"I was." I reply and pull her close to me kissing her lips softly. My hand moves to around her waist as I deepen the kiss.

"Seriously, you guys have a room." Micah says and I pull away from the kiss reluctantly. I turn to look at him and he is standing by the door with Eileen who walks to where the kids are.

"This is my house." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"I know that but you don't have to do all that infront of us , we are just kids."

"You're turning eighteen." Malia tells him and he huffs.

"And so? I'm still a kid nonetheless, I don't enjoy seeing my dad sucking my mom's face." He says while grimacing .