Chapter 41

A/N;

Malia's POV

"Mama, I wanna go too." Kailyn says as she hugs me.

"We'll be back princess, I'm just taking mama to get some rest." Kai tells her and she huffs.

"But she can rest upstairs." Kaiden says .

"I can but this is just for me and your daddy." I tell him and he shrugs then goes back to his phone.

It's been a week since everything happened and I was trying to forget it all but it all kept coming back to me. I kept having nightmares of the Russians cutting me open and taking my baby.
We went to therapy with Kai and the doctor suggested we take a break from everything so that's why Kai suggested a mini vacation for me and him away from the kids, just the two of us.

"Fine, will you bring me some chocolate?" Kailyn asks.

"And you wonder why you got braces, your teeth are horrible and you wanna add chocolate?" Kalia says making Kailyn stick her touch out at her.

"Like you don't have braces too." Kailyn says .

"I don't want this back and forth arguments you two have when we leave." I tell them and they shrug.

"When will you be coming back?" Micah asks while holding Killian.

"About two weeks." I reply as I get up and hold Killian .

"Mama, mama." Killian says while grinning.

"I know baby I'm going to miss you too." I tell him and he tilts his head to the side like Kai does.

"Alright baby, we have to leave, the plane is ready." Kai tells me.

"We are using the plane?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Alright Micah you're in charge." Kai says making the kids groan .

"Why can't I be in charge?" Kaiden says.

"I'm the eldest so I'm definitely in charge." Micah says as he sits down.

"Alright Vanni is in charge since y'all want to be immature." I tell them.

"Yay Vanni, he is cute ." Kalia says and I agree with her.

"No he's not." Kai says.

"And that's gross." Micah mumbles.

"Okay we have to go, be good." Kai says as he kisses Killian's cheek.

I give Killian to Micah and we head out after I kiss my babies.

"I don't know why we have to use the plane." I tell Kai as he helps me into the car and he gets in too.

"Because we are going somewhere not so near." He says while pulling me to him as Ben drives off.

We get to the plane without saying anything to each other. I feel like Kai wants to tell me something but he just keeps opening his mouth then closing it.

"Say it," I tell him as we both buckle up and the plane takes off.

"I just....I'm not getting separated from you, I just can't , I don't want to." He says while holding my hands. "I love you baby, i love you so much, I asked you to marry me because I knew I wanted to spend my whole life with you, you're the love of my life, I know that sounds sappy but it's true. I can't live without you, you're literally the air I breathe ." He continues and I can hear his voice breaking.

"Kai...."

"I can sleep in another room till you feel comfortable with me again but please don't leave me again." He cuts me off.

"I...I just think we need time to ourselves." I tell him and he sighs loudly.

"No, can we talk about this after the vacation, I just want to have you all to myself, and our baby too." He says then rubs my stomach. I've started to show that I'm pregnant and Kai has been making sure I'm not stressed at all.

"Okay." I reply and he smiles at me.

"Okay?"

"Okay." I reply again and he smiles widely . He pecks my lips and I rest my head on his chest and snuggle into his arms.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too, where are we going?" I ask him .

"You'll see."

"Just give me a clue." I tell him and he nods his head no.

"Just sit and relax." He says while rubbing my arm.

We later land and i still can't figure out where we are going and Kai still hasn't told me where we are.

"Babe come on, tell me where we are going ?" I ask Kai as we get into one of the three vehicles waiting for us.

"You still haven't figured out where we are?" Kai asks me.

"Oh yes I have, and that's why I'm asking you." I tell him and roll my eyes.

"You're too slow baby."

"Don't tell me I'm slow, I'm pregnant so I tend to forget stuff." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Okay I'm sorry, but you're going to find out yourself where we are going."

"Yeah, whatever."

After the short journey , Ben takes our stuff out and that's when I notice the yacht that we used on our honeymoon so which means...

"Fiji? We are in Fiji again?" I ask him excitedly.

"Yes we are." Kai answers while wrapping his hand around my waist.

I've always loved the island life, it's just so calm and nice and quiet.
"And I bought the island, it's now ours, we can bring the kids here for the next family vacation."

"Tell me your joking, tell me you didn't buy a whole damn island all the way this side." I pull away from his hold and look at him.

"I'm not joking." He says with a serious face.

"Ofcourse your not, why did you even buy it, it's all the way across the country which means we won't be here every time."

" I know baby, but I just wanted us to be alone the whole time, with security maybe but you won't even notice that they are around." He says as some people lead us to the yacht.
"I just want you to be happy." He continues.

"I am happy Kai, I don't need you to buy expensive stuff to make me happy, you know that." I tell him as we take a seat in one of the bedrooms.

"I know but I just want you to be the happiest woman in the world." He cups my face then pecks my lips.

"You make me the happiest woman in the world." I tell him.

"I do?"

"Yes babe, you do." I tell him and he grins. He kisses me slowly while running his hands down to my ass and gives it a gentle grip. I gasp and he pushes his tongue into my mouth making me moan.

"I love you Malia." He says while breathing hard.

"I love you Kai." I reply making him smile brightly.

.