Chapter 57

Kai's POV

"Ahhhhhh!!" Malia let's out a painful scream while holding my hand tightly.

"One more push mummy and we are done." The nurse tells her and she nods her head.

"I can't.....I ... I don't think I can, it's so painful babe." She says then looks at me. I kneel down and kiss her lips softly.

"It's going to be alright, just one more push and our baby girl is here, do this for me baby okay?" I tell her as I kiss her tears away earning 'awes' from the nurses around. "Come on, one more push ."
I tell her. She puts her face in my palms then screams again and that's when we hear the baby's cries. This is always an emotional moment for me.

"You did good baby." I kiss her and I cut the umbilical then carry the baby and place her in her arms.

"She's beautiful." Malia says while looking at the baby. She has a little bit of hair on her head.

"Just like her mummy." I tell her.

"Congratulations you two, we need to take the baby to get her checked and we need to keep her for about a week." Harvey says and one of the nurses takes the baby.

"You did good babygirl." I tell her and she smiles weakly.

"What should we name her?" I ask her.

"Kaia Lee Martin Chan, you like it?"

"I love it, I love you."

"I love you too."

We get back to Malia's previous room and the kids , my mom and Malia's mom enter the room.

"My baby, how are you feeling?" Mom asks Malia as I carry Killian in my arms.

"Sore." Malia says lowly.

"Mummy, where is our baby sister?" Kalia asks .

"She's being taken care of , you'll see her later ."

"It's a girl?" Kaiden asks.

"No it's a boy that's why she said baby sister." Kailyn replies making everyone laugh.

"Oh my bad, silly me." Kaiden says.

"It's okay baby." Malia says tiredly.

"Let's go home, we'll come back and see mama later." My mom says and the kids groan.

"But we haven't seen our sister, mama what did you name her?" Kailyn says looking at her mother.

"Kaia, Kaia Lee Martin Chan." Malia replies making Kalia squeal .

"That's so beautiful, when can we see Kaia?" Kalia says.

"How about tomorrow, you all need to rest, you can come back tomorrow, mama is tired right now." I tell them .

"Tomorrow?" Kailyn asks.

"Yes tomorrow, you have to go home with grandma Williams and grandma Chan." I tell them.

"Goodnight mama." Kaiden kisses Malia's cheek.

"Alright angels, let's go." Mom says and the kids kiss Malia's cheek.

"Come here baby." My mom says as she takes Killian who goes to her happily.
They leave and it's just me and my wife. I seat next to her bed and help her fall asleep.

After some time, the nurse comes back to the room with our daughter.
"She's now okay but she needs skin to skin to help her stay asleep."

"Okay, thank you ."

"Doctor Harvey will be with you in the morning to check up on mummy and the baby, congratulations sir." She says then leaves.

I look down at the tiny baby in my arms, she is beautiful, I'm yet to see her eyes and I'm sure they're a grey color just like Kailyn and Kalia. The girls tend to have my eye color and the boys take Malia's eye color but it's always beautiful to see my eyes on little 'me's' who look just like Malia.
I take my shirt off and put the little baby on my bare chest as I rock her . Her eyes slightly open and they are grey as I predicted.