Chapter 60

Malia's POV

"She's so cute, literally looking like Kai but in your version." Albie says while cooing at Kaia who has just finished feeding.

"I know, the girls took Kai's eyes and everything but they look like me, they're just our combination."

"I'm jealous, both RJ and Rowena look like their dad, I carried them for nine freaking months and they come out looking like Ryan, definitely jealous."

"But at least they got your beautiful hair." I tell her and she shrugs.

"Yeah maybe that."

"Alright, let's go for our appointment." I tell her as Graciela comes into the family room to get Kaia.

"I've finished nursing her, when she cries, I've pumped some milk." I tell her and she nods her head .

"Bye baby." I kiss her cheek and she looks at me frowning. I hope she doesn't cry.

We leave the house and get to our appointment and get our hair and nails done which takes about five hours.
"I'm starving." Albie says as Vanni pulls up at a restaurant.

"Me too."

After ordering we wait for our food and I receive a text from Kai asking how I am. He has been checking in on me every after an hour so I decide to call him.

"I'm fine babe, stop worrying ." I tell him and hear him sigh.

"I just worry about you so much."

"I know but I'm okay, I went with Vanni."

"Yeah and I got another security detail with you."

"Ofcourse you did." I roll my eyes making Albie snicker.

"Let me see your hair and nails baby ." He says.

"No, you'll see them when you get home."

"Alright, I love you."

"Love you too." I reply and he hangs up.

"He's so over protective." Albie says.

"Look who's talking, like Ryan hasn't been calling you every thirty minutes." I tell her and she rolls her eyes and stuffs fries in her mouth.

"It's like they be planning not to let us out of their sight."

"Right! Anyway, we should have a trip, only us girls, me you, Charlotte, Raven and Natalie."

"Yeah maybe after my mini vacation with Kai." I tell her.

"Oh bae is taking you on vacation again?" She asks .

"Yup, I don't know where but he probably wants me to choose where we can go."

"With the kids?"

"Nope, just us two, probably with Kaia but I don't want to travel with her when she's still that young."

"You can still go with her, she'll not be comfortable when you leave her, but girl, your man done loves you, he be taking you on vacation every month." She says making me roll my eyes.

"Not every month."

"Well, he is always taking you away every time I hear." She exaggerates.

"He just loves me."

"I know that." She replies.

"Like Ryan doesn't be taking you wherever you want and buying all the clothes and shoes for you from all over the world." I tell her truthfully.