Chapter 35

Malia's POV

"How are you holding up?" Kai's dad asks as we are seated in the family room.

"I'm okay for now." I reply.

"Oh hunny, I know you aren't okay." Kai's mother says .

"It's all going to be alright, I promise ." Kane says and I just nod my head. Marie pulls me into a hug and she rubs my back.

I know I miss Kai, a lot at that and I don't want him to be away from me, I want him here with me, with our kids and I miss how he takes care of me when I'm pregnant. He really loves to see me pregnant.

"Hey, don't cry bunny." Kane rubs my head and I touch my face and feel tears running down my face.

"I just miss him." I reply and sniffle.

"I know you do, but you have to be strong." Marie tell me.

"He is supposed to be here for me and our unborn child." I tell them.

"You're pregnant?" Marie asks and i nod my head yes as my hand goes to my stomach rubbing it.

"I'm going to have another grand baby, I can't wait to meet him or her." Kai's mother says happily.

"He really meant it when he said he wanted seven kids." Kane chuckles making me smile.

"He really loves you and we came here to help you, he is going to be out tomorrow." Kai's dad says and I sit up.

"He said he won't be out till two weeks are done."

"Don't worry he will be back tomorrow." He says and I hug him while thanking him.

"Now you have to go rest and not to stress the baby." Marie says. The baby monitor goes off signaling Killian is crying.

"You go rest, I can take care of him." Kai's mother says as I get up.

"He is off breast milk, so his formula is in the fridge in his bottle." I tell her and she nods her head while moving upstairs.

"Go get some rest and don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Kane says while kissing my cheek.

Kai's mother comes down holding Killian who looks excited to see her and doesn't even look in my direction.
"Aw, my baby has grown so big, come here Killi." Marie walks to where Kai's mother is standing and takes Killian in her arms, she begins to speak to him while he giggles, I guess he isn't going back to sleep anytime soon.

"He has grown up so fast." Kane says.

"Let me hold my grandson." Kai's dad says while walking to them.

"Not now Wan, he needs to feed and go back to sleep, you'll be with him tomorrow ." Kai's mother tells him and he huffs. She walks to me and I kiss Killian's cheek and they move to the kitchen and Killian doesn't cry for me like he always does.

"You go on and rest, you're not going to work tomorrow, and the week after that." Kane says and I look at him.

"I have to work."

"No you don't, Kai told me not to let you, besides, there was a scare when you were coming back home so he told me, no, he told us not to let you go, the kids will be escorted to and from school." He explains.

"I understand, thank you for coming."

"Ofcourse bunny, go get some rest, a lot of it." He pulls me into a hug and I return it.

"Goodnight, are you guys going to stay around?"

"Ofcourse we are, we are going to stay till Kai is out , maybe dad and mom will stick around since we have to go back to the kids."

"Oh okay." I reply.

I head up to my room and get ready for bed. I really miss my husband. I miss the way he takes care of me when I'm pregnant . The way he handles me and the kids . The way he gets up in the middle of the night to get me whatever I need when my cravings hit in. I most of all miss his touch and the way he takes care of me while he makes love to me.
Now he is away, in prison . I begin to tear up till I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

"......mama, mama, mama."

"Kalia stop calling me multiple times." I groan while opening my eyes and I'm met with big grey excited ones.

"Oh you're awake now, grandma said you need to get up and eat breakfast." Kalia says while jumping on my bed in her uniform.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your way to school?"

"I am but..."

"Kalia, get your ass down here before I leave you." Micah's voice booms in the walls making Kalia roll her eyes.

"And he says we are loud." She mumbles while I get up.

"Come show mama some love." I tell her and she walks to me hugging me. I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

"Morning mama."

"Morning baby, you slept good?"

"I did, now I have to go to school." She says while standing up. I get out of bed and get my robe on then we walk out with Kalia.

"Mama, I want another pair of shoes." Kaiden says while eating his cereal in the kitchen.

"Mom, I need new pencils oh, and I want a new gym sports wear." Kailyn says reluctantly as she looks at her phone.

"Why do you need new sports wear?" Kai's mother asks while feeding Killian.

"Morning mom." Micah walks to me and kisses my cheek as I reply.

"The other ones are torn ." Kailyn replies. Kai's mother takes the phone from her and she pouts.

"Oh don't give me that face young lady and you're not getting any new uniforms, bring them to me, I'm going to sow them up." She says . "Go get your uniforms right now." She tells her and Kailyn gets off the chair.

"Kaiden, what happened to your shoes?" I ask him as Marie gives me a cup of coffee and I thank her.

"I don't like them anymore." He replies and I look at him. These children are spoiled.

"Junior, even if your father has money, money that can buy you anything you want, that doesn't mean you can get tired of a pair of shoes and want another one." Kai's dad says .

"There are people out there that don't even know where their next meal is going to come from, so you don't just get tired of a pair of shoes and want another one just like that okay?" I tell him and he nods his head.

"I'm sorry mama, I just saw this pair of shoes on Amazon and thought I'd have it but now I don't want it anymore." Kaiden says .

"It's okay." I reply.

The kids finish up breakfast and they leave for school. I give Killian a quick bath and dress him up.

"Kane and Wan have gone to see Kai, they'll be back later." Marie says while I walk back into the kitchen where she is with Kai's mother.

"They'll come back with Kai?" I ask her as I set Killian down.

"I'm not sure but i hope they bring him back." Kai' mom says .

.