Chapter 63

Malia's POV.

"You guys are unfair, you're going without us again." Kalia says as I prepare them for school with Kai.

"You'd have come with us but you guys have to go to school, we'll go on a family vacation once you're all done with school." Kai says .

"Still not fair." Kailyn says .

"Okay, all of you have to go , Vanni will be drooling you to school." I tell them as I clean Killian's lips and remove the honey syrup that is covered all over him.

"Fine but when you're coming back daddy, I want chocolate." Kalia says as she walks to Kai and kisses Kaia's cheek then Kai kisses her.

"I will princess."

"Bye momma." Kaiden says and he holds Killian's hand as they walk out.

"Bye baby, I love you all."

"Love you mommy." Kalia shouts as she runs out .

The kids all leave and I begin to clean up as Kai goes to the baby's room to give Kaia a bath so that we can leave after dropping Kaia off at Kai's parents' house since they'll be staying with the kids for a little while. I wasn't comfortable with leaving her behind but Kai convinced me it was okay.

Getting to the bedroom, I get our bags ready and Kai steps in with Kaia after he has dressed her up.
We get ready and drop her off but she wasn't ready to depart from us so she begins to cry hard and I can't help myself but cry too.

"Maybe we should go with her." I tell Kai as I run my hand behind the baby's back to calm her down.

"She'll be fine baby, I know it's hard for the both of you to stay away from each other but you have to." He says.

"This vacation is supposed to be for the both of you, when you take the baby along , she'll need both your attention." Kai's mom says.

"She's right, you know we'll take care of the kids when you two are away, we love taking care of them." Kai's dad says as he takes Kaia who has calmed down and is now slowly falling asleep.

"Taking care of them by spoiling them." Kai says as they both chuckle knowing it's the truth. His parents, grandmother and my parents spoil the kids to the dot. They don't let them do anything for themselves and if it was possible, they'd feed them too.

"Fine, she's even falling asleep, thank you for agreeing to keep them." I tell them .

"It's no problem, we love watching them." Kai's dad says .

We leave and board the plane to Marbella, Spain and that's where we decided to have the vacation, well, I decided since Kai left everything for me to choose.
I fall asleep the moment we get on the plane and I'm woken up with light touches on my thighs. Opening my eyes, I find Kai reading something on his laptop with his glasses on while rubbing my thigh .

"Hey." I speak up and sit on the bed. Kai looks at me and takes his glasses off then closes his laptop and opens his arms for me . I get to him on the other side of the bed and straddle him.
"Are we there yet?"

"Just a few more minutes ." He tells me and I nod my head then look out and I'm met with bright white clouds meaning it's day time .

"You were working, our vacation has began which means no work."

"I just needed to finish up some things, I'm all yours now." He says and kisses my temple.

We later land in Marbella and it is evening about 18:30 hours and there is a beautiful sunset hitting into the villa Kai booked. It's a five bedroom, four and a half bath house, beautiful and by the beach with vast green land on the other side and no other house in sight but I can see people moving by the beach. The sunset is really beautiful from the balcony where I'm standing. I left Kai downstairs talking to Ben and some other men we came with.