Chapter 64

Kai's POV

"Baby, someone just texted you asking if you're free today. Should I know who it is?" I ask my wife as I walk to the kitchen where she is barefoot preparing breakfast and give her her phone.

"Oh I think it's Ara and Valerio." She says as she takes the phone.

"Who are they?" I ask as I walk around the kitchen counter and help her make the breakfast. I had Ben do the grocery shopping and some toiletries for the villa. I booked the five bedroom villa next to the beach and I knew she'd love it.

"I met them by the beach yesterday when I was taking a walk, they said we can go to the local bar if we're up for it." She tells me as she kisses my cheek.

"That's fine we can go."

"Okay, how was your morning?" She asks.

"Passionate, I got to be deep in that pussy all morning so my morning was definitely passionate." I smile and she rolls her eyes.

"Your stamina scares me sometimes, how do you get hard seconds after you cum?" She asks as she makes our coffee. Has this woman seen herself, she's walking sex.

"You're sexy and beautiful and you get wet so much ." I tell her and she hides her face from me blushing.

We later have breakfast and then go around sightseeing and she makes me takes pictures of her. She's wearing an orange sundress and I'm getting irritated with the men and some women that keep staring at her. I knew this damn dress was very short and it keeps riding up every time she bends down.
She sees a gift shop and walks to it leaving me behind and she collides into a random man by mistake and I see her apologizing.

"Look where you're going bitch." He says loudly and I walk to my wife's side instantly.

"I'm so sorry sir." She apologizes and the man raises his hand to her but I hold it.

"Were you going to hit my wife?" I ask him and he looks at me .

"This thing is your wife?" He asks and I lose it . I instantly break his nose making people around us gasp. I don't believe in violence in public but he asked for it.

"What the fuck." He shouts as he falls on the ground.

"You alright baby." I look at Malia who is abit shaken up by the man's outburst.

"I'm fine." She says in a low voice and I can tell she's about to cry. What I know my wife hates, is calling her out of her name, if it was a woman she would have done a number on her but I know she couldn't hit this man because he's bigger than her. Much bigger.

"You are lucky we're in a public place or else, this would have been your last day to see light, don't you ever try to hit a woman or even try to hit them, apologize to my wife and walk away." I tell the man sternly and he gets up and apologizes to Malia then walks off.

"Can we go back to the villa?" Malia asks when I turn to her.

"Oh no, no , we are going to have fun today as you planned and we are going into this gift shop you were just walking into. Don't let that man's words get to you, ever, okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on beautiful." I tell her and kiss her lips and I hold her hand as we walk into the gift shop.

She gets gifts for the kids and we head to the bar where she hugs a random woman who we meet at a table with another man.

"Good to see you again, how are you?" The woman asks Malia.

"I'm fine , this my husband Kai and babe, this is Ara and her husband Valerio." Malia says and Valerio stands up shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you both." I tell them and help Malia to her sit and I sit next to her. We order for food and we engage in conversation or Malia and Ara engage in a conversation.