Chapter 48

Malia's POV

"No...No Kai stop...." I trail off as Kai pushes his tongue into my core making me moan loudly. I try to push his head away but he holds my thighs tightly then licks my clit making me cum again. I can't keep up with the count because this man has had me cum since morning, no since last night.

"Damn." He says while looking at my very wet center as my body is still shaking.
"Wanna go again?" He asks then kisses my lips.

"I can't, my vagina is closed Kai, I can't go anymore." I tell him and he smiles. He slips his hand down my stomach to my center then slips one finger in but I push his hand away.

"You're right, it's closed, for now." He says then lays on my side. He touches my stomach then rubs it.

"I'm hungry, you've kept me in bed for so long." I tell him then sit up and pull the sheets to cover myself.

"I'll go make us something quick to eat, you rest." He kisses my lips then gets up from the bed.

"I love you." I tell him while looking at his naked back side. He turns and looks at me smiling.

"I love you." He says then puts his sweatpants on and he walks out. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower. Walking out of the bathroom, I get to the bedroom and let out a scream when I see a man with a mask on sitting on the bed and I notice that the back door is open.

"Kai!" I shout his name while walking back to the bathroom but the man gets up and gets to me before I leave and he grabs my arm. I hold my towel so that it doesn't fall off since it's very short.

"You're even sexier up close, I'm about to make you scream more than your husband does." The man says and I begin to panic. Before I know it, a gun goes off and the man falls down infront of me and I cover my eyes.

"Baby, baby look at me." I hear Kai saying so I open my eyes and I see him putting the gun away then walks to me. I check my hands and they are full of blood.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I begin to panic again and Kai holds my hands.

"It's alright baby, it's alright, come here." He pulls me into a hug . "It's alright, let's get you cleaned up." He pulls away then takes me to the bathroom. I feel my hands shaking as he closes the door. He takes his phone out then speaks in Italian. He then gets off the phone and looks at me.

"I...i , he is dead Kai." I tell him still having the image of the dead man behind the bathroom door.

"He touched you, he is an intruder since this is a private island so he wasn't supposed to be here." He says then takes my towel off me and he puts it in the trash. He helps me to the shower then turns it on and he begins to wash the blood off.

"You're getting yourself wet Kai." I tell him.

"I don't care, I just need you to stop shaking." He says then holds my hands and helps me out of the shower then wraps a new towel around my body. He cups my face then kisses me. "Everything is alright okay?"

"Okay but what are we going to do with him?"

"I already called Ben,the room should be clean by now." He says then holds my waist and we walk out of the bathroom and indeed, the room is clean and it smells like bleach.

"Go get some clothes on, I ordered us food too since that fool made me stop cooking." Kai says angrily then walks out.
I sigh loudly and look at the spot where the guy fell. I knew there was someone else on this island apart from us and I was right.
I change into Kai's big sweater shirt and some shorts then walk to the kitchen where Kai is standing with his back facing me with Ben and some other two men .