Chapter 42

Malia's POV

"I want doughnuts." I tell Kai as we are watching the sun set down the ocean making a beautiful reflection in the water.

We arrived about four hours ago and settled in but my craving have started hitting me hard.
"We have doughnuts in the kitchen, want me to go get them for you?"

"Yes." I reply. He kisses the side of my head then gets up.

I'm dressed in Kai's shirt which is very comfortable and warm and long thick socks. I then hear movements behind me so I assume it's Kai but when I turn, I don't see anyone. I know we have security with us but now my guts tell me we aren't alone on this freaking island but since Kai said we are alone, I'll trust him, for now.

"Here you go." Kai gets back and hands me the box.

"Thanks babe." I tell him as he sits behind me pulling me to him.

"You're welcome, how are you feeling?" He asks while rubbing my stomach as I stuff my face with doughnuts. And they are very yummy.

"Exhausted and my feet hurt, my back hurts too plus my shoulders." I tell him and he chuckles.

"So your whole body literally hurts." He puts his chin on my shoulder as he kisses my neck.

"Exactly, and I'm fat again." I tell him.

"You're not fat baby, you're just getting thick, your body is getting prepared for when our baby comes."

"Mhm, since when did you become a midwife?" I turn to look at him .

"Since my baby started having my babies, I now know how your body works."

"Really?" I challenge him then give him some of the doughnuts.

"Yes, really, you now have about 13 lines of stretch marks on your hips then 11 around your stomach, your breasts are becoming more plump and heavier with afew stretch marks too about five on each breast, then your hips are wider ." He explains in a serious tone.

"Who are you?"

"Your husband." He chuckles making me smile.

Kai always pays attention always, I'm talking about paying attention to my body, how it reacts, whatever scar I get, any new skin disorder I get, he pays attention.

"How did you know the number of stretch marks on me?" I ask with a full mouth.

"I pay attention baby." He kisses my cheek.

"That you do, when do you get the time to even count them?"

"Because you're all I see and that means I see you , the real you, when I fell in love with you, I fell in love with everything you have and when you sleep or are from the bathroom, I look at them and count."

"But my stretch marks look ugly." I pout and he shakes his head. He turns me around so that I'm now straddling him. He grabs a chocolate glazed donut and begins to feed me.

"Your stretch marks aren't ugly, they are a significance of your natural beauty, this..." he lifts the shirt up revealing my black bikini bottom I have on. "This baby is what I love." He continues then uses his fingers to trace the marks. "I love the feel of these beauty marks, all mine even if I don't feel some of them, I know where they are." He whispers the last words and then pecks my lips .

"My mouth is full of donuts." I mumble .

"And I don't care." He says then takes a bite of the piece he is holding. "Is your body still hurting?"

"Yes, it is." I whine making him chuckle.

"Let's get inside, I'll make you a warm bath, then I can massage your body, how does that sound?"

"I could work with that."

"Okay, let's get to it then we can talk to the kids." He says while putting the remaining donuts aside then pulls me to him by my waist as my arms move around his neck. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me deeply making me taste the chocolate from the donuts. His hands move to my ass grabbing a handful then giving it a gentle grip.

"I thought you were going to make me a bath and give me a massage?" I pull away but he kisses from my jaw to my neck.

"I'm getting to that." He replies with his voice muffled tickling my neck.

"No, stop Kai." I tell him and he pulls away with a cute pout on his face.

"But you smell so good and I want to kiss you." He says while pulling me to him again but I stop him.

"You can do that later, I need that bath and massage right now, your kid is making my whole body ache." I tell him while getting off his lap then standing up.
He kneels so that he is direct to my stomach then he lifts the shirt up and kisses my belly.

"Don't make mama stress , you have to be good in there okay?" Kai speaks to my stomach then kisses it again. "There , he won't be trouble anymore." He says then gets up. "Let's go get you that bath I promised." He says then holds my hand leading me to the house.

"And a massage." I tell him and he chuckles.

"And definitely a massage ." He says.

We get to our room and I fall onto the bed because I'm tired, I know I haven't done anything but I'm definitely tired. Kai walks into the bathroom.

"Your bath is ready." He walks out of the bathroom minutes later. I get up and remove the shirt I have on and then cover my stomach to hide the marks around it.

"Baby...." Kai says and trails off. He walks to where I am and pulls my hands away from my stomach. I don't know why but these stretch marks make me so insecure .
"I don't want you to hide your body, your whole body from me okay?" He says as his hands move to my back and he unties the top taking it off making my breasts free. They are now bigger than before and Kai loves it so I'm not complaining.
"You hear me?" He asks while tracing the marks on my breasts with his fingers.

"Yeah." I respond lowly since his finger keeps brushing my already hardened nipples.

"Now let's take this off too." He says while tagging at my bikini bottom. He helps me out of them and I'm completely naked infront of him. "You're beautiful, absolutely beautiful." He says while touching any area that has the marks on it.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome now let's get you into the bath." He says then we walk to the bathroom. He helps me into the tab .

"Are you joining me?"

"No baby, this is all for you." He says then kneels down and kisses my lips.

.