Chapter 4

Malia's POV

After putting the kids toys in place. The gardener puts the animals in their respective cages. I walk to the basement and find Kaiden watching tv with Killian in Micah's room.

"You two have to go to bed, you have school Kaiden." I walk to the bed and get Killian up on my hip.

"Okay mama." Kaiden replies as he switches off the tv and we walk upstairs. I help Kaiden get to bed and then walk to Kalia's room that is next to Kaiden's. I find her watching some cartoons on her television screen.

"Go to sleep mamas." I tell her then kiss her cheek as she turns the television off and gets under her covers. I walk to Kailyn's room and find her already asleep. I take Killian to his room and begin to rock him to sleep. This takes about thirty minutes and he begins to dose off then small snores follow right after. I put him in his bed and turn the baby monitor on then walk to my room. Kai isn't in the room so I just get into bed .

I don't know what is going on with Kai but ever since he killed those people, he always looks like he is hiding something and doesn't want me to find out.
About two hours pass and Kai isn't back in the bedroom so I get off the bed in my overly huge shirt then walk out of bedroom to his study. I knock slightly then walk in finding Kai in his seat behind the desk.

"Hey." I speak and he looks up at me . His eyes look dull . "You should come to bed." I tell him while walking to him.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I don't know what overcame me to snap at you, baby I'm sorry." He says and I walk to him then straddle him making my shirt raise up.

"It's okay Kai I'm your wife and you can tell me anything that is going on with you okay?"

"Okay ." He replies as his hands rest on my thighs.

"Let's go to bed." I tell him lowly then pull him to me and kiss him. He deepens the kiss while biting my lower lip lightly. I feel his bulge on my core making me moan into the kiss.

"I don't want to fuck you in my study, let's go to bed." He whispers on my lips then gets up while holding me to him with my legs wrapped around his waist. I nod my head in response as he opens the door and we head out.

"Goodnight Graciela." Kai says and I tense up then feel embarrassed so I bury my face in Kai's neck. This isn't the first time she meets us in this position.

"Goodnight Mr.Chan Goodnight mija." Graciela replies but I couldn't bring myself to say it back because my core is literally direct to Kai's length and my shirt is pulled up to my ass so I'm sure it is exposed. Kai opens our bedroom door and puts me on the bed.

"I'm so embarrassed,I can't believe she saw me like that again ."

"She knows what I'm going to do to you so there is no need to be embarrassed." He walks to the door and locks it then walks to me. He pulls his joggers and shirt off and he gets on the bed. I can't bring myself to stop looking at him. His tattoos are another turn on followed by his toned body.

"Can I take it off?" He asks while tugging at my shirt so I nod my head yes and raise up as he pulls it off , tossing it to the ground. He pulls me by my ankles and I'm now laying down. He then gets in between my legs and I can feel his chest on mine. I ache my back to press my chest to his even more.

"You're fucking beautiful." He says then kisses me slowly and passionately. He uses one hand to roam my body as he uses the other one to hold himself up. My arms wrap around his neck as he kisses me. I feel his length poking my thigh making me wet.

"Touch me Kai, I want you to touch me." I whisper breathily and I feel his hand move down to my center palming it making me release a breathy moan. He begins to rub my clit while looking at me. He then slips two fingers in and I close my eyes while opening my legs even wider for him.