Chapter 27

Kai's POV

"Thank you mama, thank you daddy." Kalia says as we all seat on the large blanket we got in the park.

"You're welcome princess." I reply and look over at Malia who is holding Micah.
He hates the park with his life, he never goes to parks in that case, but today he had to be their for his brother and sister so he came but he hasn't left Malia's side.

The kids are all playing and the rest of us are just sitting around.
"Remember when we said whoever got the ugliest kid among us will pay them four hundred dollars." Ross says lowly not for the women to hear.

"Man, you know none of us got any ugly babies." Mark replies as we look at the kids.

"I think we all did good." Devon says.

"And I'm a proud godfather." Chad says while leaning his head on Felix.

"Daddy!" Kalia shouts for me and I look in their direction. I get up and walk where they are.

"Daddy, can you help me with my hair." She tells me while turning around. I make the only hairstyle that I can manage and that is a pineapple bun , I think.

"There all done." I tell her and she gives me a small hug as she runs back to her friends. I spot Killian putting sand in his mouth.

"Don't eat that Killian." I tell him as I walk to him.

"Dada." He says while smiling. I hold his tiny hands and make him drop the sand from his fingers.

"You can't eat that , it's bad okay." I tell him while picking him up.

"Otay." He replies making me smile.

"Let's go to mama."

I walk back to where the guys are and Killian immediately reaches out for his mum.
"Aw I missed you baby." Malia coos while kissing Killian's cheek as he giggles. I look at her in awe, she is so good to our babies, so good. I knew she'd be the mother to my kids and I can't wait to make her pregnant again, if she already isn't.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks and tries to hide a blush forming on her cheeks.

"You're just so beautiful."

"Thank you." She replies and hides her face from me making me chuckle at her behavior that I find cute. Upto now , she still gets shy when I compliment her sometimes and it's definitely hot, seeing her all shy and blushing turns me on weirdly.

"Aye, my boy, let's go give those children some water." Devon tells me and I get up.

We give the kids water, then later eat the treats the women prepared and we later head back home with all the kids exhausted and tired.

"Micah, go help Kaiden get ready for bed, I'm sure he is just going to fall on his bed and sleep." I tell him as we get into the house with Killian asleep on my shoulder.

"Goodnight y'all, I gotta put this little man to bed." Ryan says while holding his son. We reply and I head upstairs to Killian's room . I get a warm towel and clean his body then dress him up in his sleep wear.

"Is he asleep?" Malia walks into the room.

"He is, I just cleaned him up." I reply while putting him in his bed.

We check on the kids and then retire to our room.
"I'm so tired."

"You organized a twins' birthday party so you ought to be tired, I can make you a warm bath." I tell her while helping her unzip her dress.

"I just want a quick shower and some loving from my husband." She replies while stepping out of her dress.

"Your wish is my command baby." I tell her while locking the door then walk to where she is. I hold her waist and pull her to me.
"Let's go take a shower?"

"I change my mind, I want some loving first." She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Is that right?" I whisper in her ear as I rub her pantie clad ass . So soft and plump.

"That's right." She replies as she pulls me to her and kisses me. I bend slightly and pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and I walk us to the bed while she kisses me hungrily.

"I want you inside me now." She pulls away from the kiss and tells me while breathing hard.

"I will but right now, I want to show you that this.." I touch her pantie covered center and she is already wet. "Is mine." I complete as I run my fingers around her clit and she gasps.

"I want them off." She moans as I press my hand on her center.

"You want what off?" I ask playfully and she rolls her eyes.

"You know what I mean." She says with a slight attitude.

"Your attitude and your rolling of your eyes is going to cost you baby, I promise you that." I lean down and whisper in her ear while licking her earlobe.
I kiss her lips again as I slide my fingers into her panties and then get to rubbing her center.
She puts her arms on my shoulders as I run my fingers on her slit. I slide one finger into her and she moans but I kiss her deeply. My fingers get a rhythm and I match it with my lips on her.

"Kai, I'm gonna cum." She moans as I slide two fingers in as my thumb rubs her clit. I feel her legs begin to shake as she clenches around my fingers but I pull out just before she can come.

"Why...why did you stop?" She asks while panting.

"You said you wanted these off." I kneel in between her legs and pull her soaked panties off. She begins to rub her hands on her chest pinching her nipples. She then moves to her center and begins to rub herself but I hold her hands on her sides.

"I need my release babe." She says and I smirk at her.

"And you'll get it, just be patient." I tell her as I get low and kiss her lips, then down to her neck then her chest. I take one breast in my mouth as I pinch the other nipple slowly making her arche her back as her fingers play with my hair. I kiss down her stomach then and I skip her center to her leg.
She rolls her eyes and huffs. "Stop fucking teasing me dude."

"I'm not a dude, I'm your husband." I tell her while kissing her leg to her inner thigh without taking my eyes from hers. I get down to her center and her breathing becomes quick. I look down at her wet center making my hard on press against my clothes that it hurts.
"Want me to test you?" I ask her and she nods her head yes. "Words baby."

"Yes, yes I want you to test me babe." She says .

"Okay." I reply and then kiss her lower lip . I put one of her legs on my shoulder and begin to eat her out as she pushes my head onto her even more. I lick her slit up to her clit making her shudder.

.