Chapter 12

Malia's POV

"If any of you has forgotten anything, rest assured you won't have a replacement." I tell the kids as we head off to the landing strip where Kai's plane is.

"You're mean mama." Kaiden mumbles under his breath. He has no idea how to pack his clothes and I'm sure he has forgotten most of the things.

This time I made all of them prepare their own clothes with Kai and I supervising or should I say with me supervising because Kai too can't pack.
"You have to learn how to do things your self." I tell Kaiden and he rolls his eyes.

"Eileen helped me." Kalia beams while she hugs Eileen who is seated next to her.

"It wasn't a problem really." Eileen says. She is a great kid. She helped me with Kalia and Kailyn's hair and she is so good at it.

We get to the plane and Kai's men help us take the bags on board. Killian begins to become fuzzy in Micah's arms so I take him. We all board the plane and I try to calm Killian down. He hates flying, whenever we are flying out, he cries and then gets sick right after the flight. I couldn't leave him with Graciela obviously.

"Is he going to be alright?" Kai asks me as the plane takes off.

"I want him to go to sleep." I tell him as I try to get the crying baby to go to sleep but he only gets loud.
"Shh, it's okay baby, it's going to be okay." I rub his back while rocking him on my lap. The seatbelt sign is off so we can now easily move around. Kai takes off my seatbelt.

"Try breast feeding him." He says as he takes Killian in his arms. I nod my head then pull my dress strap down and Kia places Killian on my laps so I begin to feed him. "Breastfeeding always works." Kai chuckles and I look down at Killian who is now calming down.

"It always does."

"Mama,mama,mama."

"Kalia speak whatever you want and quite calling me." I tell her and I hear her huff. She comes to where I'm seated with Kai .

"I want to sit with Eileen." She says while pointing at where Micah is seated with Eileen.

"What's wrong with your seat princess?" Kai asks her.

"Kailyn keeps putting her feet in my seat and it's annoying."

"No I'm not." Kailyn shouts  from the back.

"You can go seat with Kaiden." Kai tells her and she huffs but walks off anyway.

"You spoil them." I tell him and he puts his hand around my shoulder.

"I don't, I just want them to be happy." He pecks my forehead. "Let me take him to bed." Kai says. I put my dress strap back on and Kai picks Killian up taking him to the small bed.

He gets back and pulls me to him. He holds my chin and makes me look up at him. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips . He leans down and brushes his lips on mine making me close my eyes. His hand moves to the back of my neck deepening the kiss. I pull away and look at him.

"You're beautiful." He says in a whisper making me blush.

"And you're handsome." I reply while stroking his small beard . He pecks my lips twice then I rest my head on his shoulder.

We get to my parents house in the night and find Faris, Ivan and their kids and wives already there. Ivan and his wife have a daughter they named Ivanna and Faris has a daughter too with this wife.

"I'm glad to see you Mal." Mom hugs me while kissing my head.

"Thank you mom."  I hug her back with one arm since I have Killian on my hip.