Chapter 61

Kai's POV

Malia has been asleep for some time now and Kaia seems to be done feeding since she is now just holding her mama's breast as she looks at her.

"Hey baby, you finished?" I ask her and she just looks at me giving me a toothless smile.  "I guess you're done, let's get you cleaned up." I tell her and pull Malia's shirt up making her breasts get back inside and she turns to lay on her stomach snoring lowly. I kiss her lips then get Kaia up to our bathroom and clean her then walk to the door but she begins to squirm then she begins to cry but I rub her back to make her stop crying.

I walk back to the bed and she instantly stops crying. I put her next to Malia and she begins to dose off so I switch the lights off and get lost in my thoughts.

Slight snores and small tickles in the crook of my neck wake me up and I find Kaia spread out on my chest with her face in my neck as her tiny hands grip the small beard on my chin . I pull her hands away and she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. She's such a beautiful baby, my baby always makes beautiful babies, we make beautiful babies.

"Good morning sunshine." I kiss her cheeks and she giggles then yawns.

I check the time on the night stand and it's about 10 AM meaning the kids are at school so I get up and hold Kaia on my chest and walk to her room. I give her a bath and change her then walk back to our bedroom where I place her on the bed but she begins to get fussy meaning she's hungry and right one cue, my wife walks in with a tray in her arms and she's wearing her short shorts with no top but with her robe slightly open, I'm guessing it opened from climbing the stairs..

"Morning my babies." She says and I get up then help her with the tray and kiss her lips as she ties her robe.

"Morning baby, Kaia is very hungry." I point to the bed.

"Oh I know, that's why I came here so fast." She says then gets her robe off and my morning is blessed with the perfect view of her breasts.

"You've got nice titties." I tell her while licking my lips.

"You want to lick them?" She asks and I know she's joking. She gets on the bed and pulls Kaia to her as she  leans against the headboard and she begins to feed Kaia who latches on her breast and she winces.

"Slow down baby, I know you're hungry but don't hurt mama okay?" Malia rubs her tiny foot.

"Are you hurt?" I ask her as I sit next to her and begin to eat as I feed her some of the bacon.

"No I'm okay and stop feeding me, I already ate with the kids." She says .

There's a knock at the door and then we hear Micah calling Malia.
"Come in baby." She says and Micah opens the door while brushing his hair.

"We're leaving." He says .

"Come give me a kiss, and I'm going to miss you." Malia says as Micah walks to the bed and kisses her cheek then Kaia's stomach.

"I'm going to miss you too mom, but I can always visit, you know that."

"I know."

"Dad can you drive us?" He asks and I groan.

"Yes he can and he will, right babe?" Malia looks at me daring me to say no.

"Yes." I mumble as I finish eating. "Can't Vanni or Ben drive you?" I ask him.

"No they can't, Kai go get your clothes on and drive my son and his friend to the landing strip." Malia says and I don't think twice so I get up and take a quick shower and get ready .