Chapter 13

Malia's POV.

We get the kids from my parents' house and head off to the landing strip then set off

We are now in Vienna and the kids went straight to sleep . Kai rented out a beach house and that's where we are staying. I'm currently rocking Killian to sleep since he is crying.

"I think the sickness has come in." I tell Kai who is warming Killian's milk .

"Maybe we should stop traveling with him since he is a baby."

"I can't leave my baby behind you know that."

"I know." Kai replies as he takes Killian and begins to feed him. He later stops crying and we put him to bed. The house is so big that every child gets their room.

"I'm exhausted." I yawn as I walk to our room with Kai.

"You have to be." Kai replies and he helps me undress and we get under the covers and I instantly drift off to sleep.

Waking up the following morning, I'm met with a soothing sound of waves and sunlight peaking through the open glass walls.
"Morning beautiful." Kai says and I turn to look at him. It should be a crime to look that good in the morning.

"How do you look like that in the morning?"

"Like what?" He asks while running his thumb on my cheek.

"Handsome and fresh, you always look handsome and fresh when you wake up."

"And you look beautiful when you wake up." He pecks my lips then looks directly into my eyes. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met." He says as his hand moves down to my ass gently gripping it.

"And I should be the last." I reply and he shakes his head.

"You wanna take a shower with me?"

"Nope." I reply and get out of bed. He looks at me while frowning.

"No?"

"No, I'm not taking a shower with you." I tell him and move to the bathroom. Kai comes in behind me and he wraps his arms around my waist then puts his chin on my shoulder looking at me through the mirror.

"Come on, let's save some water."

"You have a lot of money, water ain't a problem."

"Alright I want to feel your naked wet body on mine, no sex or anything sexual, I just want to feel you." He says while kissing my neck. This man has a way with his words always.

"Let's go take a shower then." I tell him while getting out of his grip . I turn to look at him and begin to take my clothes off slowly . His eyes scan my naked body and with two steps, he is holding my waist and leading us to the shower.

"You have to take your boxers off too." I tell him and he lets go of my waist then takes his boxers off. He helps me into the shower and he steps in. True to his word, he doesn't start anything sexual even though him having his naked body on mine is sexual.