Chapter 34

Malia's POV

"Ben can you take the kids, I'll come with Vanni." I tell Ben and I see the kids frown.

"I don't wanna leave daddy." Kalia whines while putting her face in Kai's chest.

"You have to eat dinner , you have school tomorrow." Kai tells her.

"Will you come home with mama later?" Kaiden asks him and he looks at me.

"I'm not sure buddy, but I'll be back home."

"But I want to be with you." Kalia says .

"You will princess, just go to Graciela, she made your favorite." Kai kisses Kalia's cheek and she pouts.

"Let's go, we can come back tomorrow." Micah says and the girls kiss their dad then walk to Micah.

"Dada." Killian says as he pouts and makes his crying face. I take him from Micah's arms but he begins to cry so Kai takes him and making him to stop crying.

"I guess he is remaining?"

"Yeah, are you driving them home?" I ask Micah since he drove here.

"I will, Ben will just follow behind us."

"Go straight home okay?" Kai tells him and he nods his head.

"Okay." Micah replies.

"I love you all, daddy loves you." Kai tells the kids and they hug him then walk out.

"I'll keep you some food mum." Kailyn says as she walks out making me chuckle.

"Thank you mamas." I tell her and they leave.

"So tomorrow you getting out of here right?" I ask him and he sighs loudly.

"Not really." He says while rubbing Killian's back.

"What do you mean not really? You said you're getting out of here soon which is tomorrow."

"I'm sorry baby but that's not going to be possible."

"No!" I exclaim and get up. I can't handle more days of Kai being away from me and the kids. "When are you getting out?" I ask him and he seems hesitant to speak. "Two more days? One more day?"

"Two weeks." He says lowly.

"You kidding me right? Say you're bluffing."

"I'm sorry."

"But you said... why did they give you two weeks?" I ask him while taking my previous position.

"Come here." He says while pulling me to him in one arm as he holds Killian in the other.
"I have two more weeks because they are trying to get the cops off our backs."

"Are they going to take you for trial?"

"No, they don't have anything illegal against me so I'm not, it's just two weeks then I'm back to you."

"But that's a lot."

"I know baby, I just want you to be strong for me, i don't want you to stress yourself and the baby." He says then kisses my cheek.

"But I have to be worried."

"I know baby, but try to not stress yourself for the baby okay?"

"Okay." I kiss him.

"I love you."

"Love you too babe." I reply and I notice Killian beginning to fall asleep.

"You have to leave when it's still early, he is falling asleep."